It can be anything due to which you need to change the payment method on Netflix. Sometimes, card fault or payment method expiration can be a reason. Regardless of your reason, Netflix provides you with a simple procedure to change the payment option. Depending upon your comfortability or choice, you can select any mode of payment to pay the bills.
Aside from this, if you wonder how do I change my payment method on Netflix as you don’t know the procedure, you may follow the information explained below. Or else, you can contact the customer service team.
Follow the Steps to Change Payment Methods on Netflix
With the given instructions, you can change your billing information for your Netflix account. All you need to do is visit the website on your device.
- To start with, you need to open the Netflix official website on a browser and log in to your account.
- Next, you need to select the Profile icon available at the top-right corner.
- Further, from the drop-down menu, you have to select the Account option.
- After that, you need to choose Manage Payment Info under the Membership and Billing option.
- In this way, you see the Add Payment Method, click it.
- Also, you need to select the PayPal, Credit or Debit, Redeem a gift code, or special offer code.
- Moreover, provide all the required information to proceed.
- After providing all details, you return to the Manage Payment Info page, where you need to select Make Preferred next to the billing method you want to select.
With this, you complete the process and no longer wonder how to change my payment method on Netflix. Besides, if you want to change your credit card info, you may connect with the support team. Or you may follow the instructions explained below.
How Do You Change Credit Card Info on Netflix?
There are times when the linked debit card doesn’t work or gets expired. Either you extend the validity or use a new card to continue paying the bills via card. Also, you might need to use another debit or credit card for billing. No matter what reason you have to change your card with the given instructions, you can complete the task without hassle.
- At first, you should go to the Netflix Manage Payment Info page.
- There you have to choose the Edit option next to the payment method.
- You want to change your Netflix payment method to a different credit card, skip adding a new payment method.
- In this way, you see options to replace old card details with the new card information.
- After that, click the Remove option to complete the change payment method process.
With this, you receive a confirmation email on your email or phone number associated with your account. Also, you will no longer wonder about the Netflix change my payment method. Still, you have more queries and need to discuss them with the experts; you should always call the support team. The Netflix support team is available around the clock to assist you over a call, live chat, or email. By choosing any method, you can get all details on changing the payment method on Netflix.