Why Is My Facebook Account Is Locked and How to Unlock It Without ID Proof?
It happens that you see your Facebook account stop working, or you see a login error. Also, sometimes it shows an account-locked notification. It can be anything to see such an issue, but you don’t have to worry about it. You can unlock your account on your own without any hassle. Still, you find it challenging to get it back, you may contact the support team.
Besides, if your Facebook account is locked and you want to know why it happened and want to resolve the issue it as soon as possible, go through this post. Here you will get all information to unlock your account.
What Are the Possible Reasons to Get Your Facebook Account Locked?
Since there are plenty of scenarios in which your Facebook account might be locked. Usually, it happens when you violate the terms and conditions of Facebook. But here is a list of potential reasons you must consider if your account is locked.
- When Facebook experiences a frequent unusual login,
- If you post videos, images, or malicious links violating the terms and conditions of Facebook,
- Facebook locks or restricts access to an account when the user’s identity is fake or uses a false name,
- If you violate any community standard and spread fake posts,
- When Facebook detects unusual activities from your accounts,
These are a few cases in which you can see your account locked. But if you wonder how can I unlock my Facebook account without ID proof, here is some information to open your account.
Unlock Your Facebook Account without Using ID Proof
- At first, you need to open the Facebook page.
- Then try to log in to your locked account.
- Next, you see a notification about the locked Facebook account; click it to review it.
- Further, you can enter the email address, login ID, and phone number to access your account.
- Enter your Full Name in the given field (Facebook Account’s Full Name).
- Moreover, you need to choose files or photos and select the Submit option to process.
- After you submit your unlock request for your Facebook account, you will receive an email to reset your account password.
- Open your email and check for the email; click the recovery link.
- With this, you see the options to create a new password, type a new password twice, and confirm the new password.
- After this, you can use your locked Facebook account by logging in to your account with a new password.
As soon as you generate the new Facebook password for your account, you recover locked Facebook account without much of a stretch. Apart from this, if you find it challenging to unlock your Facebook account manually, you can connect with the technical experts. The support team is available to assist you on a single phone call. You can get in touch with the support team anytime from anywhere, and the Facebook experts will help you thoroughly on a phone call and via chat and email.