Have you lost your Hotmail account password but don’t how to recover it on your Android phone? Don’t worry as you are at the best place where you will learn some of the best concepts to go for the Hotmail password recovery using Hotmail account app on your Android device that will help you to recover the password with ease.
Take a look how on to go for the Hotmail password recovery through its app:
- At first, go to the Hotmail account app on the mobile phone.
- Go to the menu to select settings tab and click on the Microsoft account.
- Now select the server settings and click on the incoming mail server.
- Enter the mobile phone number in case you have activated 2-factor authentication.
- Then a verification code will be sent to your mobile phone number which you have entered into the relevant field.
- In case you have activated the two-step verification, Hotmail app on your mobile can automatically explore the verification code with ease.
- Yet, if you have selected any different phone number, a verification code will be sent to that phone number to unlock the Hotmail account and once it detected on the app, it is possible to recover the password instantly.
- Even you can use primary email ID to get the verification code that can help you to recover the password simply.
- For that aim, you have to enter an alternate email address and click on verify button.
- Sign in your alternate email account and check Microdot Hotmail account password recovery link allows entering the new password.
- In the end of the task Enter new password into both tabs and confirm password fields .
Thus, you can get easily recover your Hotmail account on your Android device easily. If you need test the new password, you can sign in your Hotmail account on your device, if accessed simply using new password, which means you problem has been resolved successfully.