How to fix Hotmail not Working on Chrome?
Hotmail is a revered email service provider used by the billions of users around the world. Users can access Hotmail on various browsers including Google Chrome. But sometimes users face difficulties when accessing their Hotmail account on Chrome browser. A lot of factor affects this problem but users can fix this problem through below steps:
Clear Your Browser’s Caches
- First of all, open your browser and then click on the menu available on the top-right corner.
- Click on More tools tab and then choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Now choose the time period and then check all boxes.
- After that, click on Clear Data tab to complete the procedure.
Update Your Browser
Sometimes Chrome creates many problems while working, but make sure that your browser is up to date. An updated version fixes various technical issues that you confront during the accessing. To update, go to the settings and then check the latest update if available.
Connect using HTTPS
- First of all, go to www.account.live.com
- Click on Connect with HTTPS under the Other options.
- Select Use HTTPS automatically.
- After that, click on Save tab.
Hopefully, these steps will resolve your problem. If you are not capable to fix, then dial Hotmail support phone number to gain relevant assistance from the certified professionals. They will proffer you very easy solutions to fix your Hotmail not working issues on Chrome. You are just one call away to get this reliable assistance and you can easily get it at 24/7 hours after making a voice call.