How to Recover Hotmail Account ?
Steps to Recover Hotmail Account
Hotmail is the email service offered by Microsoft. It can be used in the same manner other email services are used that are available online. It is well-known as it is the first webmail service introduced on the internet.
The users find it efficient to use the Microsoft product as it has a large storage space and is free of charge. The users need a Hotmail email address and password for accessing the email account. The user can dial the Hotmail account recovery number for any help. If the correct details are there, the user can simply login to the Hotmail account but if in case the password is lost/forgotten, the access will be denied. The recovery process is as follows:
- The user needs to visit the Hotmail account by launching the web browser.
- Then, the link saying password reset page needs to be clicked.
- When the user hits the Next button, the page will come up asking the user to enter the alternate email ID that was saved at the time creating the account.
- Once the email address is entered, it will take the user to another page for accessing the alternate email ID.
- In the inbox of that email, there are step by step reset instructions for recovering the account.
- The user is required to follow the instructions and recover the password.
- A page will appear asking the user to create a new password for the account for the easy access in the future.
- The password is created by entering it in the fields of create new password and re-enter the password.
- Finally, the user will enter the new password to Sign-in to the account.
To have more info about the password reset or other queries regarding the Hotmail account, the user can contact the technical support. The technical executives in the support will provide all the required assistance. The info for reaching the technical support can be found on the official webpage of Hotmail.
How to Recover a Hotmail Account without the Recovery Number?
It is unfortunate if you have forgotten your Hotmail account password or the password has been changed by some unknown user and you don’t have the access to your recovery phone number. Don’t worry! Our today’s write-up will teach you the process of recovering your lost Hotmail account without using the phone number. Here you can find the steps of retrieving Hotmail password by answering the security questions. Check out the required steps here.
What are the Steps of Recovering Hotmail Password by Security Question
- Open your web browser.
- Type www.outlook.com in its browsing bar.
- It will open the Sign In window.
- Move downwards and click on Can’t access your account? link.
- Then the window, Why are you having trouble signing in, will open.
- Now you need to select the I forgot my password.
- Click on Next.
- Go to the Microsoft account field and type your Hotmail email address.
- A set of Captcha characters will open; click on Next.
- Select your verification option then.
- Click on the I don’t use these anymore option.
- You will now get the chance to recover your password with the secret question.
- Retrieve the password by answering your account security question.
- Your account will be recovered if you have been able to answer the questions accurately.
Dial Hotmail Account Recovery Number to Get More Assistance
Hotmail account recovery number will help you in getting in touch with the account security officials. The account security officials of Microsoft are trained enough to help you with the guarantee of maximum satisfaction. They are globally appreciated for their domain knowledge and utmost professionalism. Get in touch with these professionals and get access to your account back!