How to Fix “Google Search Bar not Working”?
Is Google the main search engine that you used to access the internet on multiple devices? Then you will get an amazing browsing and other security features when you use it. but sometimes many situations come when it stops working that make irritates you and then you look for the solutions to resolve the Google search bar not working issue. There can be lots of reasons behind this problem and you can easily fix them in a very simple manner.
Follow the below steps to fix Google search bar is not working:
Check your internet connection
Make sure that you are working on an active internet connection because sometimes bad internet connectivity also occur multiple problems and you can fix this problem by checking your internet connectivity.
Restart your device
Restarting a device often resolve multiple problems and if you are confronting Google not working problem, then you can once restart your computer or phone and then try to use Google search bar.
Update Google App
If you are trying to search for anything on Google App, then make sure that you are using the latest app version because an older app version also caused this problem.
After applying the above-described steps, Google search bar not working problem can very easily fix and if you are still facing this issue, then you can contact with the customer service team and get the instant solutions to fix it.
How To Fix Google Search Not Working in Chrome?
Google search error in Chrome
Google chrome is a web browser founded and launched by Google 10 years ago. With the help of Chrome you can access various websites and do internet surfing.
Sometimes at the time of doing any Google search in Chrome users may face the issue of Google search not working in Chrome. To resolve this problem you can follow the steps given below:
- Open Chrome browser in your system
- Go to the chrome settings that you can find in the upper right corner of the chrome home page
- Select settings and find advanced settings available in the bottom
- Find and select clear browsing data
- Click advanced and a number of options will open
- Only four of them are tick marked as listed below:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and file
- Do not tick mark other options available unless you want to delete them
- Default time is set as 1 hour, you can change the time if you are facing the Google search not working issue more than 1 hour set the time accordingly
- Select clear data
Hopefully your Google chrome search engine not working issue will be resolved by going through these steps.
Know How To Fix Google Search Bar Not working On Android?
Sometimes, situations may arise in Android phones that their Google Search bar not working. The issue is more likely to arise due to software glitches. Individuals confronting such problems need not worry as it can be fixed by simple troubleshooting steps.
To help out the users facing issues like Google search bar not working on Android, here is the complete package of information.
Steps to fix Google search bar not working:
- Enable the Google search on your device: If the Google search app is disabled in your device then it does not respond on Android. To fix the issue, it is needed to enable the Google search on the Android device. In order to enable the Google search, launch the Settings on your device and go to Application Manager. From there, select ALL option and then search the Google app. If it is marked as Disabled then tap on it to enable the Google search. After this, Google search will start working properly.
- Clear the data and cache: Clearing cache and browsing data resolve various problems. It is recommended to clear the cache and junk folders from your Android device.
- Reboot your device: When data packets get stuck, Google search start creating an issue. So to fix out the issue, individuals can close all the running apps and reboot their device. After rebooting, a number of problems are resolved on an Android device.
- Check for the larger issue and then resolve it accordingly. Also, one can force stop the app and then move back to the general state. Doing so restarts the app and can fix Google search related issues.
Hence, with these convenient troubleshooting steps, one can easily get rid of of Google search related problems.