Google Play, developed and marketed by Google in 2012, is a digital distribution service that is used as the app store and digital media store by the Android users. Having over 80 billion app downloads; this magical app offers books, movies, music, and television programs. Android users sometimes recover their accounts initiated by their account login issues. Google enables the Google Play users to recover their accounts without any hassles.
How to Recover Google Play Account?
- Open your web browser and navigate to the SIGN IN page
- Click on I don’t know my password.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in your Google account.
- Click on CONTINUE.
- Enter the last password you remember.
- Click on CONTINUE.
- Click on I DON’T KNOW if you don’t remember the previous password.
- Now you need to define the way to recover the Google Play account.
- You can get the verification code by SMS or by phone; or by email.
- Enter the received code if you have selected the text message option.
- Click on the recovery link if you have chosen the email recovery option.
How to get technical assistance from the Google experts?
You have learned the most followed method of Google Play account recovery. However, it is not the easiest way to get back the lost account. The easiest way, as per millions of users, is to contact the help desk engineers recruited by Google. Google has recruited highly experienced tech support professionals who have in-depth knowledge about the account security-related issues.
How to Recover Google Play Account on Android Phone?
Downloading the best applications on Android devices has become a simple task after the introduction of Google Play service which works as a digital distribution service where users can browse multiple applications, movies, books, and more. In simple words, Google Play serves as a media store for Android users that offers them with multiple media to browse through.
Ways to Recover Google Play account
Lately, many users reported unable to access Google Play services issues. Fortunately, the user can fix this issue in time by performing Google Play account recovery by following some easy steps. But, before heading on with steps, let’s know a bit about the recovery modes offered by Google.
For recovering Google Play account, the user can opt for either of the options that include:
- Using recovery phone number
- Using recovery email
- Using account verification questions
Recovering Google Play Account on Android
The procedure to recover a Google Play account is very simple, but a lot of users inquired on how they can recover Google Play account on Android phone. So, to help users, here are the quick recovery steps that one can follow.
- For recovering a Google Play account, the user initially needs to visit the recovery page for Google services on an Android device.
- Then, provide the username for the particular Google Play account and proceed.
- After that, request for Google Play account identification code on the registered mode like phone number.
- Further, verify the Google Play account by providing the code and proceed with the process.
- And now create a new password for the Google Play account and click on the Save button.
Alternatively, the user can even request an account verification code using email and complete the Google Play account recovery on their Android device.Thus, with the end of this process, the user can restore access to the Google Play account and enjoy uninterrupted services.
Contacting Google Support for Assistance
In case, if the user fails to recover their Google Play account by using either of the options, they can seek help from the support representatives of Google and restore access to their account in time.
How to Recover Suspended Google Play Account?
Learn the procedure for recovery of a suspended Google Play account
Do you have a Google play account that is suspended recently due to unknown reasons? Well, a user’s Google Play account may get suspended when the person violates one or more than one provision defined by them. If you are a registered Google member account holder, you have to ensure always to follow the terms & policies described by them. Whenever a Google Play account is suspected of some misconduct, the authorities suspend it up to a certain period. As a Google Play account helps in keeping all the apps in a device updated, hence if it gets suspended the user faces genuine trouble. However, you can get back the Google Play services after recovering your suspended account. The procedure you need to follow for a suspended Google play account recovery is as below.
- Go to the Google Play account web page and tap on I forgot my Password link
- Then type your email ID that you use for login into your Google account
- Hit next button and provide any last account login password you may remember
- If not then click on the “I don’t know the password” tab
- Next, you will receive a code from Google in your registered number via text message for verification
- Then after submitting the verification code, you will moved to a new page for password reset
- Now you must type a new password and re-type again on the confirmation box
- At last, save this new password to access your suspended Google Play account once again
Hence, the process for recover suspended Google play account without trouble is as described above. Besides, you can also receive professional guidance from a Google representative by contacting their customer care department. Google representative will also the additional help if somehow you are unable to recover your suspended Google play account.