Google Maps is considered as one of the widely used location-based applications used by the billions of users across the world for mapping out a location. It proffers instant and reliable navigation results with error-free features that are impossible to find in any other app. But sometimes users also confront several technical issues when using it on different kind of devices and one issue which I highly faced by the users is Google Maps not working that caused due to multiple reasons.
Follow the below steps to fix Google Maps not working:
Method #1: Check your Internet Connection:
Having proper internet connectivity is must required to access Google Maps on your devices. To ensure that you have an active internet connection to use Google Maps.
Method #2: Update the Google Maps App
An older app version also confronts several of problems and not working may be one among those. In such conditions, you can update the Google Maps app on your preferred device and fix this problem in a very simple manner.
Method #3: Clear the Caches and Data:
You can also clear the caches and data on Google Maps app in your device that can also be a very reliable and effective way to resolve the not working problem of Google Maps on your device.
Method #4: Restart Your Device:
Restart your device often fixes multiple problems that you face with varied apps including the Google Maps. After restarting your device, you may also resolve varied issues related to Google Maps.
These above-stated instructions steps can help to fix Google Maps not working problem in a very simple manner and if you are still not capable of this problem, then you can directly contact with the customer service team and fix the varied not working issues of Google Maps in a very effective way.
Google Map Not Working in Chrome
Fixes for the issue of Google map not working in chrome
Google Maps is a widely used service of Google that helps the users to find their way for reaching new locations. The features and services of Google maps get updated when the app is updated.
Google Maps is compatible with all the devices and browsers. Although it works effectively, many users complain about the issue that Google chrome is not working in chrome browser. To resolve this, users can try out below mentioned fixes:
- The user can try signing out of the Google and sign-in after a few seconds to resolve the issue.
- By using incognito mode for accessing Google maps, might resolve the issue of maps not working on chrome.
- The cookies and cache of chrome browser might be responsible for the issue. In this case, user needs to clear cache and cookies of the browser.
- The issue might get resolved by disabling the browser extensions of Google chrome.
- Further, by resetting Google Chrome to default settings might resolve the issue.
- If none of these fixes work, user can try out different browser to check whether the browser is faulty or Google maps.
By trying out these steps, the issue of Google map not working in chrome will be resolved.
Google Maps Not Working on Android Phone
Google Maps is the application developed and managed by Google. The application is meant to show the directions to the users who do not know about the location. This application has made its own place and has helped millions of people from different parts of the world.
But not everything in this world is butter and bread and people may face issues while working with any invention made by man. Similarly, if you are facing issues with Google maps and find that Google maps not working on Android phone then you have landed at the right place. To fix the issue, the user might need to try below-mentioned tips and tricks.
Troubleshooting Ways For Google Maps on Your Android Phone
There might be many leading factors that may result in your Google maps to not work properly. And to fix your issue you might follow the tips below.
- First and foremost check whether you have a proper internet connection. And in case you find an improper connection then you may contact your operator.
- Another way to fix the issue is to reboot the phone and check whether maps work after the phone is ready.
- Also, download the latest version of Google map application. Using the older version might also lead to Google map not working.
- Also, the accumulated caches and data on the phone might be responsible for maps to not respond. And deleting these might lead to solving your issue.
- Reset your Android device to factory reset. This makes the phone totally new in the functioning and you may now check for the issue resolved or not.
For any further assistance, the user may contact Google support at any time.
Check out the fixes for Google maps not working in iPhone X.
In today’s internet world, Google maps is among the basic requirement of everybody. It is commonly used when a user is navigating from one place to another. It is an application which provides web mapping and satellite images of streets, places, etc. It shows real-time traffic conditions to the travelers.
As it is used by almost everyone, so if in case it stops working, it will be very difficult to navigate. If the user has just purchased iPhone X and the Google maps app is not working, then no need to get worried just simply follow the below mentioned fixes:
- In the case of Goggle maps not working, can try restarting the device. If it is not restarting, the force restart should be done iPhone.
- The user needs to ensure that Wi-Fi or cellular data of iPhone device should be enabled.
- Another fix that can be tried is by refreshing the location services on iPhone X.
- The Google maps on iPhone should be restarted in order to check whether it is working or not.
- A user should reset the Network Settings and Location & Privacy in iPhone X in case the Google maps is not working.
- If nothing works for this issue, the user is required to restore the iPhone. It is carried out by connecting the iPhone X to the computer and run iTunes in it. In the device, Summary is selected and Restore iPhone is clicked. By clicking on Restore, all data will get erased.
In case any issue still persists or some other query is there, the Google technical executives can be contacted. The contact info available on Google website can be used to reach them.