How Can You Fix Google Drive Not Working Issue? Get Complete Information Here
If you’re finding it difficult to access your Google Drive on your device and need to resolve the issue. Then the job can be done with a few simple steps which are mentioned below:
Reconnect the Network Connection
To begin with, you should check the internet connectivity to your device. You can delete the connected wifi network and reconnect it. Also, you may try to connect with another internet network to fix the issue.
Restart the Google Drive on Android
There are times when Google Drive not working issues appear due to overload. You can try to close the Google Drive on your device. Also, you may close all the applications that are running in the background. Additionally, you may restart the device on which you’re accessing Google Drive.
Clear Cache and Cookies
Sometimes, it has been observed that a user faces problem with Google Drive because of junk files stored on the device. Moreover, you should clear the cache and cookies stored on your browser and check if it is working.
Uninstall the Incompatible Software
You need to uninstall all the incompatible software and application on your device to fix the Google Drive not working. If you’ve installed any security software or antivirus software, you should disable the software to fix the Google Drive glitch.
Reinstall Google Drive
If you’re using Google Drive on your android device and seeing this problem, you shouldn’t worry about it. You give it a try to uninstall Google Drive and reinstall it. You can reinstall the app by going to the Play Store application.
Fix the Google Drive Not Responding Error on Your Device Instantly
With the above information, you will surely fix the Google Drive glitch also will no longer see Google Drive not working issue while accessing Google Drive. Just in case, if the things didn’t turn out as it has to be, you can get help from the technical experts to fix it. All you will require to contact the Google support team over a single phone call and you will get customer support instantaneously.
How to Fix Google Drive not Working on Mac?
Is Google Drive not working on Mac? Get complete information to Fix it
Though Apple offers iCloud to its every user for cloud storage. You can also use Google Drive on your Mac without seeing any problem. On the off chance, if you see any problem while using Google Drive on Mac, you can get it fixed by doing a few simple steps. And to help you here is a list of instructions that you need to follow, go thoroughly.
- First of all, you need to check the internet connectivity of your Mac. You may disconnect your wifi network and reconnect it. Or, you can connect your Mac with another wifi network.
- Sometimes, Google Drive not working on Mac issues can appear due to overload. You should close the Google Drive on your Mac and close all the applications running in the background. Moreover, restart Mac and open Google Drive.
- In addition, it has been seen that users face an issue with Google Drive because of unwanted junk files stored on Mac. You need to clear all the junk files, cache and cookies stored on your web browser and check if the issue is fixed.
- Besides, you Google Drive not working can uninstall all the incompatible software, extension, plugins, and application on your Mac in order to rectify the issue. Also, if any security software or antivirus application is installed on your device, you need to disable or uninstall it and you will be able to fix the problem.
With these steps, you would be able to fix the Google Drive issue, just in case, after performing the above steps, you still see the issue, you can get help from the Google Drive support team. The team of technical experts is always there to help you in fixing the issues. And you will no longer see Google Drive not working on Mac issue while using your Google Drive account.
How to Fix Google Drive not Working on Android Phone?
Explain the methods to resolve the Google drive issue on android
Android users have Google drive in their device to synchronize all the data and keep back-up to it. Many times it happens that the Google drive stopped working fine on an Android Mobile. This Google drive not working on the android situation may occur due to some technical glitch. But android mobile users who are encountering issues in Google drive can try some resolutions, for fixing this error on their own. If you are not familiar with the methods to fix Google drive not working on android phone issue, then go by the data given below.
- The foremost reason behind Google drive not working issue can be your internet connection, so check for it.
- Try to connect your android mobile with another data network and see if Google drive starts working fine or not
Reset Google Drive
- In case you are using Google drive with Chrome, then reset its setting to make it work properly
- You can reset Google drive by clearing cookies and disabling the extension creating an issue
- Is still Google drive is showing not working error try to open it on another browser or app
Reinstall Google Drive
- First of all, remove the Google drive app from your mobile
- Then, restart your android device and go to the Google page
- Next, download Google drive app one more time in your mobile
Uninstall Third Party Software
- There can be some software, which is not compatible with Google drive and prevent it from working properly.
- You have to identify that particular third party software, which is causing issue in Google drive
- Once after removing those non compatible software from your android mobile, retry using Google drive once again
Thus, this Google drive not working problems of android mobile users can be fixed by taking help from the methods defined above. Moreover, talk to the technical executive from the Google support team and get assistance for your issue.
How to Fix google drive not working on Windows 10?
Read to learn on how to fix Google drive not working on Windows 10
Are you noticing some kind of error on your Windows 10? You are at the best place where you can learn the simple concept of resolving this error after figuring out the cause of the error instantly. If you are using Windows 10 but facing trouble, let’s fix this trouble instantly. Google drive has always been useful for everyone and this is why the use of this service is most important for all. but once in a while, you might see the blue moon which is the sign of Google drive that is not working fine.
There are various procedures when Google drive not working on Windows 10:
- First of all, you should make sure that your Windows device is running and then launch an internet browser.
- You can visit the Google account page to access the accurate email address and password.
- Go to the grid option to choose Google drive but when you face any trouble click on the pause it option.
- If you are unable to sync your files you must reset the button to work fine and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can press the restart and backup option to sync and make sure the internet is on at that time.
- Re-install and back option will be showing on the next that you have to maintain and follow the on-screen instructions here.
- You can simply download the backup and sync button and move to the next where you can find the best process to fix.
If you still Google drive not working, contact us to find the best solution with us at any time.