How to Recover Google Account?
Is Google not taking your account login credentials? No problem! You are requested to keep the worries away. We have come with a great way of getting the account access back. The method given here is divided into some simple and easy to follow steps. Hopefully, you will not face any challenge or difficulty in retrieving your lost or hacked account back. Of course, the tech support professionals of Google account recovery phone number will always be there to assist you. But we advise you to implement the steps first.
- Find the white icon shaped like a sealed envelope and click on it.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Here you need to select the Add an account option.
- Click on Google and enter the phone number associated with your account.
- Move your mouse downwards and click on Next.
- Go to the bottom section of the password section and click on Forgot Password?
- It will insist you to enter the last password you can remember.
- No problem if you are unable to remember any of your previously used passwords.
- Go to the bottom section of the password section and click on Try another way to Sign In.
- Click on it until you get the question with the known answer.
- Click on Next, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will get these four options to choose: confirm a message to the email linked to your Gmail account, confirm a text to a phone number connected with your account, enter an email that you can check immediately, and confirm an email to a recovery email account if you have configured one.
- We suggest for choosing to confirm a text to a phone number linked with your account.
- You will get a text message which is needed to be entered.
- It will give you the chance of entering a new password twice.
- Save the changes.
How to Recover Google Account via Sms?
Forgot your Google account password and do not know how to get access back? If yes, then you shall not panic as in this article you will learn how to get back the access to your Google account and with the help of SMS.
Get Back Google Account in Simple Steps!
- From the web browser head over to Google recovery page.
- From the Sign-in page, enter the username that you want back.
- You will be asked to choose any one recovery option from the three. And you can choose recovery with the help of a phone number.
- Check the number linked to the account and tap the “Send Code” option and check for the SMS that you have received.
- Enter the verification code that you have received on the recovery page and tap “Next”.
- Google will be checking the code and allowing you to create a new password. Make sure that you create a password that is strong and easy to remember.
With the help of the above Google account recovery via SMS steps you can get back your account. Users can even choose recovery with the help of security questions or emails in case he does not have a phone number. For any further help, Google’s customer service will be resolving the issue in a short period.
What is the Process of Recovering the Google without 2- Step Verification?
Google recovery should be the first step when you lose access to your account for any reason. The account is essential for transferring the emails to each other and can be used for personal and professional use. The business associates and the clients can share the information. In case you get locked out of your account, you can face the loss of some critical information.
This is the reason that you can go for recovering the Google account. Now, the two-step verification doesn’t need to be enabled. You can still go for Google account recovery without a 2-step verification. You can also contact the customer support for more information.
Recovery of the Google Account:
- The process of recovering the Google account starts with opening the Google and then entering the email address. Then, you have to click on the option of Forgot password.
- Google will prompt you to enter your last password you remember. If you don’t remember your last password, you have to click on “Try another way.”
- Your phone number will be partially displayed if you have access to the recovery phone number. You will receive the verification code as your text message, and then you have to enter the code in the text field.
- You can also get the code in the email where Google will send a verification link on your email address, and by clicking that, you can go to the password reset page.
- Enter the replacement password and confirming it.
- You have to save the changes now, and you can log in again with your new password.
This is the Google account recovery that you can also understand by calling the helpline number and getting assistance from the executives. They will provide you with the detail of the process that will resolve your issue.
How to Recover Suspended Google Account?
Google or Gmail account is the online email platform in today’s time that is used by almost all the internet users. The biggest reason behind Google account being used the most is the additional services of Google such as downloading applications, doing video calls and much more. Apart from recovering Google account with lost password, people also get their accounts suspended. The biggest reason why people end up getting their accounts suspended or locked is because of continuous logging in or any illicit act detected. But that’s totally fine because you can easily recover even your lost password. To find out how to do Google account recovery of a suspended account then kindly tap on below details.
Tips to recover suspended Google account
- To recover one Google account, click to sign in your Google admin console
- Take a note that you can only sign in through your administrator account and not your personal account
- From admin console page, click on users
- Above users list, tap on add a filter and choose user status
- Now click on suspended box and tap on apply button
- Next in the users list, hover on the suspended user and click on more and followed by reactivate
- You can also find this option on top left corner of home page and under the option more
- You can restore your suspended account either using a CSV file or in bulk
And you are done with steps to recover suspended account. Moving on, apart from above steps of Google account recovery you can also follow other alternatives of recovery for getting back suspended account. In case of more doubts or query, one can easily reach out to the customer support team of Google. You can either call or mail them for getting your queries resolved. They can be reached out on all seven days for twenty four hours.
How to Restore Disabled Google Account?
Check out the steps to restore a disabled Google account
Google has defined a certain terms and policies for the users. If any of the terms is violated, then Google reserves the right to take action against them. Due to violations of rules, when Google disables the account, the user is notified about the same.
Restoring of Disabled Google account
Google disables the account when the users violates their policy which includes spreading terrorism, spam, drugs, collecting personal data from web forms by hacking, etc. If a user wants to know what info is required to restore disabled Google account, then below mentioned points can be referred:
- A user can contact the technical support team of Google to request for the access.
- The user needs to sign-in to Google account via a web browser.
- Then, select the option of Try to restore.
- In the next step, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- If it still not working, the user can fill out a form for this.
Recovery of Google Account
If a user is unable to access Google account due to incorrect details, the account needs to be recovered. For the recovery of Google account, below mentioned steps are followed:
- Go to the Google account recovery page in the browser.
- Enter the username of the Google account and click Next.
- Click Forgot password link to start the recovery procedure.
- After that, enter any of the last remembered password for the account or click Try another way.
- Next option is to select date when the account was created. If the user does not remember it, again click Try another way.
- Further is the option of recovery through phone number. The user enters the complete phone number to receive verification code. Enter the code received on the phone to verify identity. Once identified, the user is given an option to create a new password. Otherwise, click I don’t have access to the phone.
- The last option of recovery is through alternate email address. When asked, the user enters the email address and then receives the code. After that, use the code to verify identity.
- Finally, there will be an option to create a new password for Google account.
- With this password, the user can easily sign-in to the account.
If there is still any query related to Google account recovery, technical team can be contacted. The support team is available round the clock. For contacting, a user can get details from the official website of Google.
How Do I Recover my Google Account with Date of Birth?
Being a Google account holder you may get stuck into the multiple problems and forgetting your Google account password is one among those that almost every user confronts once in a while. There is a range of password recovery options that you can utilize to recover your Google accounts such as recovery phone number and alternate email. But what you will do if you also forget these password recovery options and then one option is still available on which date of birth is. You can easily recover Google account via date of birth that can help to get back to your email account and you can perform it within simple steps.
Process of Google Account Recovery Date of Birth:
- First of all, you need to visit the official Google account recovery page via https://accounts.google.com/recovery/
- Type your email ID or username that password you want to recover.
- Click on Next.
- You may also ask to enter the last password or you can click on Try another way.
- Now you will also see the password recovery option via phone number and then click on Try another way to skip this process.
- After that, you will be asked to provide the answer to some security questions including the date of birth.
- Provide the correct answer and then click on Next tab.
- Enter the new password for your Google account to complete the process.
Google Account Password Recovery via Date of Birth
After following the above-given instructions, you can smoothly recover Google account with date of birth that’s very easy to apply and understand. But if you are still not capable of recovering your Google account by using the date of birth or have any other query regarding the account recovery process, then you can simply contact the account recovery team of Google for getting the best solutions.
How to Recover Deleted Google Account After 30 Days?
Find a brilliant tips on how to Recover Deleted Google Account after 30 Days
There are possibilities of password recovery right after 30 days of deleting your Google account. It is very simple to recover your account if your Google account is accidentally deleted. It does not matter when you have deleted your account but if you forget your email address or phone number then it can take few times to recover. In terms of recovering your Google account, you should you have proper information of email address and or mobile phone number to verify your account without facing any trouble. However, if you want additional help and information with regards deleted Google account after 30 days, you must read the information more.
Recover Deleted Google Account After 30 Days
If you have deleted your Google account permanently and going to recover it within 30 days, you should have accurate information to verify your account and simply recover it as soon as possible. It is most important to understand the basic concept of Google account recovery that will help you to enter the new password to get back your account once again.
Following are the assistance would help you to recover your account expeditiously:
- At first, go to the Gmail sign-in page to enter the correct credentials to access easily.
- If showing an error that the credentials you have used are not correct, click on the forgot password button.
- There are will be several options to choose from and click on one to recover your Google account.
- If you remember your phone number you can enter that to verify your account and click on the verify button.
- A password recovery link will allow you to enter the new password within a short span of time.
If you want additional help and information, you are always free to make a call Google Account Recovery Number which is on at 24 by 7 to access with ease.
Google Account Recovery on Android Phone
Recovery Steps of Google account on Android
Google account is a popular service of Google which is generally used for accessing a number of Google services. This account is used to access the services like Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, etc.
The Google account is used as it is a secure service and protects the user account from any kind of threat or virus. The signing-in of the user to the account requires a username and the password. If the user is facing any issue while signing-in to the account, the reason could be lost or forgotten password. If the user is using the Google account on Android phone, then few steps are followed to recover the password. The recovery steps are mentioned below:
- The first step is to open the Google homepage to start with the recovery process.
- In the next step, the user needs to enter the email address whose password needs to be recovered.
- Then the Forgot password link is clicked to recover the forgotten password.
- The user is asked to enter the last remembered password for proceeding. If the user does not remember, other way can be tried.
- In the next step, the phone number is there on the screen with missing digits. By receiving a verification code on that number, the password can be recovered. If the user does not identify the number, try another way is clicked.
- Next step is to enter the recovery email to get the recovery steps or the code.
In this way, the password can be recovered but if any issue is still there, the technical support of Google can be contacted Google account recovery number. The executives in the support can be contacted using the contact info on Google website.
How to Recover Google Account on iPhone?
Unable to access Google account? Follow these simple steps to recover your account
Nowadays, Google account has become one of the basic requirements for performing routine email activities. Further, this user account can also be used by the users for accessing third-party applications and services. Hence, one can say that Google account offers its customers with the finest services.
However, there are times when users fail to access their Google account because of the lost password or other issues. Luckily, the users can easily overcome this issue by opting the Google recovery process or by contacting Google account recovery number. So, to help out the users to resolve this issue, here are the simple recovery steps that one can follow to access their account.
Recovering Google Account on iPhone
- For the recovery process, the user needs to launch Google recovery page on their iPhone device.
- Then, the user is required to provide the username of the particular Google account.
- Now, the user needs to click on the Next option and proceed with the recovery process.
- Further, the user will be provided with the recovery options that can opt as per the requirement.
- For recovery via phone, the user will be provided with a verification code on the linked phone number.
- And if the user selects recovery via email then, the same code will be provided through email.
- Once the recovery option is selected, the user needs to provide the particular code and click on the Continue option.
- After the account is verified, the user will be directed to a page where they can easily reset the password for their Google account.
- And once the new password is created, the user can click on the Save option to proceed and access their account using the new password.
Besides, if the user fails to recover their account they can contact the Google support for help.
How to Recover Google Account with Phone Number?
Get all the simple steps to recover Google account using phone number
Have you forgotten Google account password? Also, don’t have access to the recovery email address? Now looking out for some information to recover the account? Well, if you have a yes to all the previous questions, then, you should read this article to get all the information to recover Google account using the phone number. Or else, you can dial the Google account recovery number to recover your account.
How will you recover Google account with the phone number?
- In the first place, you need to visit the Google account recovery page.
- There you need to fill in the email address and click the Next option.
- Then you see the option to fill in the password in the provided space, fill in the password if you know the password.
- If you don’t remember the password, click the Try another way option.
- Thereafter, you would see either email address to verify your account or the phone number.
- You have to choose the phone number and you would receive a verification code on your mobile phone.
- And you are required to provide that code in the provided field and click Next option.
- In this way, you will reach the password reset page of Google and will see the option to create a new password.
- You should create the password and confirm the password.
- Once you are done with all the steps, you should click on the Save Changes option.
This is how your Google account password recovery completes and you can access your Google account without any difficulty. Moreover, if you face any problem, you should get assistance at Google account recovery number and you will get instant support from experts.
How to Recover Google Account without Phone Number?
Simple procedure to recover Google account without recovery number
Unable to recover your Google account as you don’t have access to your recovery phone number? Well, thankfully Google has introduced an alternative for this too. Yes, you read that right. You can easily recover your Google account by using an alternative way i.e recovery email id. And in case, if you have no clue about this method, here you will be provided with a simple steps that you can follow to gain access to your Google account quickly.
Simple steps to recover Google account:
- For initiating the process of Google account recovery without phone number, you should redirect the Google recovery page.
- And once, the recovery page is launched, you need to enter your Google id in the provided field.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the last password of your Google account.
- Further, skip that option and click on another way option till you get recovery through email option.
- Once you click on recovery through email option, a code will be sent to your recovery email id.
- After that, you need to enter that particular code in the space provided in order to process the Google account recovery.
- And once your account is verified, you will be provided with an option to create a new password.
- Thereafter, create a new and unique password for your account and save the changes.
- Further, after completion of this steps, try logging in your account by using the new password.
Hence, this is how you can recover your Google account quickly without any issues. And in case, if you still can’t access your Google account then, you contact the support for recovering your Google account.
How To Recover Google Account with Recovery Email?
Are you the one fetching answers to recover your Google account? Then you have landed the spot-on place. As you are not alone facing the same issue, there are others who are sailing the same boat. Hence, there is no requirement for you to panic as here is the solution in store for you.
Simple Steps Required in Recovering Google Account
- Open the web browser and go to Google account recovery page.
- Enter the username of the email that you want to recover and tap “Enter”.
- In the password field, the user needs to tap “I forgot Password” link just below it.
- And Google will ask to select any one recovery option. The user may select “recovery using Email” option.
- On selecting the option, Google will send the user a verification code to your recovery email.
- Check the inbox of recovery email and enter the verification code on the screen and then click “OK”.
- Google will allow you to create a new password. Enter the password that is strong enough and easy for you to remember and then click “Enter”.
- The password will be successfully changed and you can now log into the account using the new password.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, one can easily recover their Google account with the help of a recovery email.
Seeking Assistance? Get in Touch With Google Customer Service.
In any case, with the above steps, you could not recover your account then feel free to contact Google account recovery phone number. This number is 24/7 active so that customers can contact anytime without hesitation.
How to Recover Google Account without Security Question?
Want to Recover Google Account Without Security Questions? Get the Procedure Here
Are you looking out for some information to recover your Google account? But don’t know the procedure? Well, you can go through this post to do so. Here you will find a step by step guide to recover your Google account without security questions. You can do the Google account recovery using either the phone number and email address.
How Will You Recover Your Google Account Without Security Questions?
- To begin with the recovery process, you should open the Google account recovery page.
- There you have to enter your Google account username and click Next.
- Then you would get an option to reset the password using the last password of your account. If you remember it, fill it. Otherwise, you can proceed with the Try another way option.
- Moreover, you would get the recovery options on the next page where you may choose the phone number or email address.
- Further, you would see the linked phone number to your account with missing digits. Identify the number and click Next.
- In addition, a verification code will be sent to you via text message, you need to enter the code in the given field.
- After that, password reset options will appear on the screen, you can create and confirm the password using those options.
- At last, you would require to click on the Save Changes option.
This is how you will be able to recover Google account without security question. And in doing so, you won’t see any problem. Besides, if you see any difficulty while doing the steps, you can get help from the Google support team. The support team is accessible around the clock hence you can get assistance at any time.