How to Recover Google Account?
Is Google not taking your account login credentials? No problem! You are requested to keep the worries away. We have come with a great way of getting the account access back. The method given here is divided into some simple and easy to follow steps. Hopefully, you will not face any challenge or difficulty in retrieving your lost or hacked account back. Of course, the tech support professionals of Google account recovery phone number will always be there to assist you. But we advise you to implement the steps first.
- Find the white icon shaped like a sealed envelope and click on it.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Here you need to select the Add an account option.
- Click on Google and enter the phone number associated with your account.
- Move your mouse downwards and click on Next.
- Go to the bottom section of the password section and click on Forgot Password?
- It will insist you to enter the last password you can remember.
- No problem if you are unable to remember any of your previously used passwords.
- Go to the bottom section of the password section and click on Try another way to Sign In.
- Click on it until you get the question with the known answer.
- Click on Next, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will get these four options to choose: confirm a message to the email linked to your Gmail account, confirm a text to a phone number connected with your account, enter an email that you can check immediately, and confirm an email to a recovery email account if you have configured one.
- We suggest for choosing to confirm a text to a phone number linked with your account.
- You will get a text message which is needed to be entered.
- It will give you the chance of entering a new password twice.
- Save the changes.
How to Recover Google Account without Phone Number?
Simple procedure to recover Google account without recovery number
Unable to recover your Google account as you don’t have access to your recovery phone number? Well, thankfully Google has introduced an alternative for this too. Yes, you read that right. You can easily recover your Google account by using an alternative way i.e recovery email id. And in case, if you have no clue about this method, here you will be provided with a simple steps that you can follow to gain access to your Google account quickly.
Simple steps to recover Google account:
- For initiating the process of Google account recovery without phone number, you should redirect the Google recovery page.
- And once, the recovery page is launched, you need to enter your Google id in the provided field.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the last password of your Google account.
- Further, skip that option and click on another way option till you get recovery through email option.
- Once you click on recovery through email option, a code will be sent to your recovery email id.
- After that, you need to enter that particular code in the space provided in order to process the Google account recovery.
- And once your account is verified, you will be provided with an option to create a new password.
- Thereafter, create a new and unique password for your account and save the changes.
- Further, after completion of this steps, try logging in your account by using the new password.
Hence, this is how you can recover your Google account quickly without any issues. And in case, if you still can’t access your Google account then, you contact the support for recovering your Google account.
How To Recover Google Account with Recovery Email?
Are you the one fetching answers to recover your Google account? Then you have landed the spot-on place. As you are not alone facing the same issue, there are others who are sailing the same boat. Hence, there is no requirement for you to panic as here is the solution in store for you.
Simple Steps Required in Recovering Google Account
- Open the web browser and go to Google account recovery page.
- Enter the username of the email that you want to recover and tap “Enter”.
- In the password field, the user needs to tap “I forgot Password” link just below it.
- And Google will ask to select any one recovery option. The user may select “recovery using Email” option.
- On selecting the option, Google will send the user a verification code to your recovery email.
- Check the inbox of recovery email and enter the verification code on the screen and then click “OK”.
- Google will allow you to create a new password. Enter the password that is strong enough and easy for you to remember and then click “Enter”.
- The password will be successfully changed and you can now log into the account using the new password.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, one can easily recover their Google account with the help of a recovery email.
Seeking Assistance? Get in Touch With Google Customer Service.
In any case, with the above steps, you could not recover your account then feel free to contact Google account recovery phone number. This number is 24/7 active so that customers can contact anytime without hesitation.