How to Recover Google Account?
Is Google not taking your account login credentials? No problem! You are requested to keep the worries away. We have come with a great way of getting the account access back. The method given here is divided into some simple and easy to follow steps. Hopefully, you will not face any challenge or difficulty in retrieving your lost or hacked account back. Of course, the tech support professionals of Google account recovery phone number will always be there to assist you. But we advise you to implement the steps first.
- Find the white icon shaped like a sealed envelope and click on it.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Here you need to select the Add an account option.
- Click on Google and enter the phone number associated with your account.
- Move your mouse downwards and click on Next.
- Go to the bottom section of the password section and click on Forgot Password?
- It will insist you to enter the last password you can remember.
- No problem if you are unable to remember any of your previously used passwords.
- Go to the bottom section of the password section and click on Try another way to Sign In.
- Click on it until you get the question with the known answer.
- Click on Next, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will get these four options to choose: confirm a message to the email linked to your Gmail account, confirm a text to a phone number connected with your account, enter an email that you can check immediately, and confirm an email to a recovery email account if you have configured one.
- We suggest for choosing to confirm a text to a phone number linked with your account.
- You will get a text message which is needed to be entered.
- It will give you the chance of entering a new password twice.
- Save the changes.
Google Account Recovery on Android Phone
Recovery Steps of Google account on Android
Google account is a popular service of Google which is generally used for accessing a number of Google services. This account is used to access the services like Gmail, Google+, Hangouts, etc.
The Google account is used as it is a secure service and protects the user account from any kind of threat or virus. The signing-in of the user to the account requires a username and the password. If the user is facing any issue while signing-in to the account, the reason could be lost or forgotten password. If the user is using the Google account on Android phone, then few steps are followed to recover the password. The recovery steps are mentioned below:
- The first step is to open the Google homepage to start with the recovery process.
- In the next step, the user needs to enter the email address whose password needs to be recovered.
- Then the Forgot password link is clicked to recover the forgotten password.
- The user is asked to enter the last remembered password for proceeding. If the user does not remember, other way can be tried.
- In the next step, the phone number is there on the screen with missing digits. By receiving a verification code on that number, the password can be recovered. If the user does not identify the number, try another way is clicked.
- Next step is to enter the recovery email to get the recovery steps or the code.
In this way, the password can be recovered but if any issue is still there, the technical support of Google can be contacted Google account recovery number. The executives in the support can be contacted using the contact info on Google website.
How to Recover Google Account on iPhone?
Unable to access Google account? Follow these simple steps to recover your account
Nowadays, Google account has become one of the basic requirements for performing routine email activities. Further, this user account can also be used by the users for accessing third-party applications and services. Hence, one can say that Google account offers its customers with the finest services.
However, there are times when users fail to access their Google account because of the lost password or other issues. Luckily, the users can easily overcome this issue by opting the Google recovery process or by contacting Google account recovery number. So, to help out the users to resolve this issue, here are the simple recovery steps that one can follow to access their account.
Recovering Google Account on iPhone
- For the recovery process, the user needs to launch Google recovery page on their iPhone device.
- Then, the user is required to provide the username of the particular Google account.
- Now, the user needs to click on the Next option and proceed with the recovery process.
- Further, the user will be provided with the recovery options that can opt as per the requirement.
- For recovery via phone, the user will be provided with a verification code on the linked phone number.
- And if the user selects recovery via email then, the same code will be provided through email.
- Once the recovery option is selected, the user needs to provide the particular code and click on the Continue option.
- After the account is verified, the user will be directed to a page where they can easily reset the password for their Google account.
- And once the new password is created, the user can click on the Save option to proceed and access their account using the new password.
Besides, if the user fails to recover their account they can contact the Google support for help.
How to Recover Google Account with Phone Number?
Get all the simple steps to recover Google account using phone number
Have you forgotten Google account password? Also, don’t have access to the recovery email address? Now looking out for some information to recover the account? Well, if you have a yes to all the previous questions, then, you should read this article to get all the information to recover Google account using the phone number. Or else, you can dial the Google account recovery number to recover your account.
How will you recover Google account with the phone number?
- In the first place, you need to visit the Google account recovery page.
- There you need to fill in the email address and click the Next option.
- Then you see the option to fill in the password in the provided space, fill in the password if you know the password.
- If you don’t remember the password, click the Try another way option.
- Thereafter, you would see either email address to verify your account or the phone number.
- You have to choose the phone number and you would receive a verification code on your mobile phone.
- And you are required to provide that code in the provided field and click Next option.
- In this way, you will reach the password reset page of Google and will see the option to create a new password.
- You should create the password and confirm the password.
- Once you are done with all the steps, you should click on the Save Changes option.
This is how your Google account password recovery completes and you can access your Google account without any difficulty. Moreover, if you face any problem, you should get assistance at Google account recovery number and you will get instant support from experts.
How to Recover Google Account without Phone Number?
Simple procedure to recover Google account without recovery number
Unable to recover your Google account as you don’t have access to your recovery phone number? Well, thankfully Google has introduced an alternative for this too. Yes, you read that right. You can easily recover your Google account by using an alternative way i.e recovery email id. And in case, if you have no clue about this method, here you will be provided with a simple steps that you can follow to gain access to your Google account quickly.
Simple steps to recover Google account:
- For initiating the process of Google account recovery without phone number, you should redirect the Google recovery page.
- And once, the recovery page is launched, you need to enter your Google id in the provided field.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the last password of your Google account.
- Further, skip that option and click on another way option till you get recovery through email option.
- Once you click on recovery through email option, a code will be sent to your recovery email id.
- After that, you need to enter that particular code in the space provided in order to process the Google account recovery.
- And once your account is verified, you will be provided with an option to create a new password.
- Thereafter, create a new and unique password for your account and save the changes.
- Further, after completion of this steps, try logging in your account by using the new password.
Hence, this is how you can recover your Google account quickly without any issues. And in case, if you still can’t access your Google account then, you contact the support for recovering your Google account.
How To Recover Google Account with Recovery Email?
Are you the one fetching answers to recover your Google account? Then you have landed the spot-on place. As you are not alone facing the same issue, there are others who are sailing the same boat. Hence, there is no requirement for you to panic as here is the solution in store for you.
Simple Steps Required in Recovering Google Account
- Open the web browser and go to Google account recovery page.
- Enter the username of the email that you want to recover and tap “Enter”.
- In the password field, the user needs to tap “I forgot Password” link just below it.
- And Google will ask to select any one recovery option. The user may select “recovery using Email” option.
- On selecting the option, Google will send the user a verification code to your recovery email.
- Check the inbox of recovery email and enter the verification code on the screen and then click “OK”.
- Google will allow you to create a new password. Enter the password that is strong enough and easy for you to remember and then click “Enter”.
- The password will be successfully changed and you can now log into the account using the new password.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, one can easily recover their Google account with the help of a recovery email.
Seeking Assistance? Get in Touch With Google Customer Service.
In any case, with the above steps, you could not recover your account then feel free to contact Google account recovery phone number. This number is 24/7 active so that customers can contact anytime without hesitation.