How to Reset Your Gmail Account Password in Simple Steps?
Forgetting an email account password is a very little thing among the users and it is always an irritating task when you forget your email account password. Being a Gmail account holder, you may also face lots of circumstances when you forget your Gmail account password and confront problems to send and receive your important emails. In order to get back to your Gmail account, you must be required to reset your password which is very easy to reset through the plenty of ways provided by Gmail for the password resetting.
How to Reset Gmail Password?
Did you forget the password of your Gmail account? And want to reset it to get back to your email account? Then you can perform the Gmail password reset process which is quite simple and straightforward to follow.
Here are the steps to reset Gmail password:
- Go to the official password reset page of Gmail via https://accounts.google.com/reset/
- Type the Google ID that password you wish to reset.
- Click on Next.
- On the next page, enter your recovery phone number and then click on Next.
- Now Google may send a verification code to recovery phone number and then enter it.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- After that, type the new password for your Gmail account to complete the process.
If you are not getting any help with these above-given steps, then dial Gmail Password Reset Number and get the best solutions on the password reset related queries from the customer service team. They will reset your password in a very short span of time and you can get their support 24/7 by making a phone call across the world.
How to Reset Gmail Password in Mobile App?
What is the procedure for resetting Gmail password via mobile app?
Gmail users often demand the resetting of their account login password.
This password reset needs to occur when the users forget their current Gmail password. In such scenarios where users don’t remember their password, they need to process the recovery for it. Gmail account recovery can be done both the ways either through web browser or its mobile app. If you are in a similar state and wanted to reset Gmail password in mobile app, then welcome here to know its procedure. You have to follow the enlisted steps for resetting your Gmail password via mobile app.
- Open the Gmail mobile app, and find the recovery option
- Next, you have to follow the recovery steps but enter your ID first
- Then Google will ask to enter any old password, you can skip it
- Next, Google will give the registered phone number as the recovery choice first
- Then you have to click call or SMS button for receiving a code form Google
- You can also click the I don’t have my phone option for receiving code in alternate email
- Then after receiving the code from Google, copy it and paste in the given space on recovery window
- Now let the Google perform account verification and next password reset window will open
- Then type a new password and reset it as your Gmail password by tapping save button
Hence, Gmail password reset is very efficiently done in the mobile app with the help of given procedure. Additionally, you can dial the Gmail customer care service phone number for proper assistance in case you encounter any problem during account recovery.