How to Recover Gmail Password via Email?
Gmail has now become the favourite email for users in every part of the world. This email not only used to send or receive the emails but also is used to save backups, maintain records etc. And with the increase in cybercrime, the users were advised to keep changing their passwords for security reasons.
And, if doing so you are confused by your own password then you do not have to panic as you may follow the steps below to recover the account.
- Launch the web browser and go to gmail.com.
- Enter the username that you want to recover and click “Next”.
- In the password field, the user is required to tap on “Forgot Password?” just below it.
- Gmail will then redirect you to its recovery page with recovery options.
- Select the option of Recover Gmail password via email. Gmail will now confirm the recovery email. Check the same and tap on “Send Code” option.
- Check your inbox as you must have received the verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the space provided on screen and tap “Next”.
- Gmail will now allow you to create a new password. Create a password that is strong enough and tap “Next”.
- Re-enter the password again to confirm and tap “OK”.
- Your Gmail password will be changed and you can now log into the account.
Seeking for Help From Gmail Support
Gmail also has a dedicated customer support team which is 24/7 active for its users. And the users who have an issue may get in touch with the toll-free helpline number of Gmail. The skilled and qualified customer support representatives will be solving your issue in a short span of time.