Fix Issues if Your Gmail Not Working
Maximum users have now turned to Gmail because of its simple user interface, interesting features and much more. Developed and managed by Google, this is also another product which is used for many purposes apart from sending or receiving the email. Gmail is the king of all emails as it is preferred by maximum users from all across the world.
And as the technology is updated hence, users can see Gmail also with an updated version and therefore can use it even on Android and iPhones. But in case if you are facing issues with the Gmail regularly and you are confused about what to do in such case then you shall read the article further.
Experiencing Issues with Gmail? Here are the Reasons!
There might be many reasons which can cause Gmail not working issue. And not knowing about the reason then it will not be possible to solve it. So, learn the reasons causing the issue and then find the resolutions further.
- Poor internet connection
- Accumulation of Cookies, caches and thumbnails.
- Improper login credentials.
- Gmail inbox and outbox capacity is full
And there can be many other reasons which lead to such problem of Gmail to not work properly. But the resolutions to get rid of Gmail not working are mentioned below.
Also, Find the Troubleshooting Ways to Fix the Gmail Issue!
- To start with, check the internet connection properly. And for that, you need to check your wifi first and then the Internet connection. If anything is at fault then contact your service provider to sort the issue.
- From the settings of Gmail, clear all the cookies, caches and thumbnails.
- Check login details properly. If you are unable to log into the account then you may follow the recovery steps.
- Another way to get the issue fixed is by deleting all the unwanted emails from both inbox and outbox.
Hence, with the help of the above information, we hope that you get the resolution to your issue. And if need any help then feel free to contact customer service of Gmail for free.
Gmail not Working in iPhone? Here are Ways to Fix!
Gmail is an email which is used not only to send or receive email but also helps in other things. It is because of this email that a user can now save his backup, pictures, images, videos etc on this email. Gmail is also known for its interesting features and simple user interface with the facility to be used as an application on any smartphone.
But, nothing in this world works without flaws and hence a user can face issues while working with Gmail. So, if you are such a user who is facing issues with Gmail not working in iPhone then you might not get puzzled. You may read the article further to know about the reasons behind what is causing Gmail to not work and its solutions as well.
Possible Reasons for Gmail not Working in iPhone!
- If your Gmail is not working on the iPhone then it could be due to improper and poor internet connection.
- Accumulated cookies, caches and browsing history in the email settings.
- Inbox and outbox capacity is full.
- Gmail not updated to its latest version.
- iOS not updated due to which Gmail is not compatible with the version of Operating System you are using in iPhone.
And there can be many other reasons stated for Gmail not working. To solve such issues you can refer to the solutions below.
Resolutions to Fix Gmail Not Working in iPhone!
- Check the internet connection and contact service operator to look into the matter and solve your issue.
- Delete all the cookies and caches from the settings of email.
- Clear the text messages from inbox and outbox to make space for new messages to arrive.
- Update your version of Gmail to the latest one if not yet done and also update the iOS in the phone.
- You can also try to uninstall and then install the application once again.
After following the above ways to fix the issue, if it remains the same then you are free to contact Gmail support. You can also get in touch with Apple Support and get the resolution. This customer support is 24/7 active.
How to Fix Gmail not Working in Mozilla Firefox?
If you are trying to access your Gmail account on Mozilla Firefox and unable to do so then you must be very annoyed. Mozilla Firefox users often face Gmail not working issue with their browser but there are also few solutions with the help of which you can fix this issue easily. If you are not aware about the solutions to fix Gmail not working issue in Mozilla and looking for the same then welcome here. Go through the information given below discussing the ways to fix Gmail not working in Mozilla issue:
Clear Firefox Cookies and Cache
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to its settings
- Choose privacy and settings option from the given list
- Then scroll down to find cookies settings and click to open it
- At last tap clear data button to delete the cookies and cache from your browser
Launch Firefox in Safe Mode
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and go to the menu
- Select general option from the menu and new window will open
- Then uncheck hardware acceleration box and close Mozilla
- Then restart Mozilla Firefox and try to open Gmail page once again
- Open Firefox and click Menu option available on upper left corner of the page
- Select help option from the menu and click About Firefox option
- A new window will open that will show if any latest Mozilla update is available
- Tap restart button to update Mozilla Firefox and computer will restart automatically once your browser is updated successfully
Disable Firefox extensions
- Click to open Mozilla Firefox browser and go to its settings
- Find extensions option under the settings and open it
- Remove the extensions from your Mozilla browser and then reopen it
Delete and Reinstall Firefox
- First of all delete the Mozilla browser from your system
- Then download it again and reinstall the browser in your system
- After that launch Mozilla and try to visit Gmail website on it
This way you can fix Gmail mail not working in Mozilla issue very easily. If you are unable to get help from the above given solutions then contact Google customer care for help.