How to Fix Gmail not Working in Mozilla Firefox Issue?
Mozilla Firefox is basically a very popular open source browser which is used by millions of users around the globe to access various online services. Besides, being a credible service, there are users who some difficulty while using Mozilla Firefox and the most issue include Gmail not working in Mozilla Firefox. But, thankfully one can easily fix this issue by using the simple solutions provided in this article.
Ways to Fix Gmail not working Issue
Well, fixing Gmail not working issue in Mozilla Firefox is really. You are just required to use these simple solutions in order to get desired results. However, if the problem persists then, you can reach out the support team for assistance.
1. Clear Cache and Cookies
- For this procedure, you need to launch the Mozilla Firefox browser and enter about:preferences in the URL tab.
- After that, you need to click on Enter to view the settings page.
- Then, select privacy and settings option.
- Further, scroll down and find the cookies and setting option.
- Thereafter, select clear all data option in order to remove the cookies.
2.Launch Mozilla Firefox in safe mode
- For this process, you again need to launch the browser and navigate to the menu option.
- Further, click on that particular option and select options.
- After that, select the General option.
- Then, a new window will appear where you need to uncheck the hardware acceleration.
- Thereafter, close the Mozilla Firefox browser completely and restart it.
And if you are still unable to fix Gmail not working issue, then you can simply reach out to the support center and get the desired assistance for solving this issue.