How to Recover Gmail Account Password?
Do you regularly use email as means of communication ? Then you must be aware about the Gmail. Gmail is one of the biggest name in the field of email service. It is the part of the world leading tech giant Google and known for providing world class distinguish service. Apart from emailing, it provides various other resources such as Doc sharing, email management, spam filters and online storage through the Google stores. But occasionally user does face problem while using it, one of the common problem user face is regarding recovery of gmail password. In order to recover one’s gmail account it’s better to take the assistance from the customer support team or follow these procedures :
- Go to the Google account recovery page and then write down the email address.
- Afterwards, click on the next button and then choose any of the alternative methods to recover your account whether its email address, mobile phone number or security question.
- Choose either of the medium to recovery your account, in case if the user choose the security question.
- Then answer the security question and then further write down the new password and then confirm the new password.
- In case if the user don’t have an idea about the email address then choose the mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and then note down the otp and then write down in the given space.
- Click on the Next button and then write down the new password.
- Confirm the new password and click on the save button.
In case, in spite of that if the user faces any problem or issue related to the changing of the password or resetting of the password.Then, it’s better to take the assistance from the Gmail Account Recovery Number. Google have a highly qualified customer support staff which will make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on timely basis without any much delay.
How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth?
A comprehensive guide to recover Google account using the date of birth
If you regularly access Google services, then you might be aware that it is essential to have an active Google account. For those who have no clue, Google account works as a user account that permits the users to access various Google and online services.
And with such great services offered by Google account, the service providers have ensured the users are offered with the best security features. However, there are a few users who still fail to access their account because of forgotten passwords. Thankfully, to overcome this issue, the users are offered with recovery process service.
Recovering Gmail Account Using Date of Birth
The users are offered multiple options to recover the account, but many users have a query on how to recover a Gmail account with date of birth. So, they can follow the quick steps mentioned below.
- To initiate the Gmail recovery process, enter the email or phone number on the recovery page.
- Now, from the provided recovery options, pick recovery via date of birth option.
- Then, the user needs to provide their date of birth to verify their Gmail account.
- And once the account is identified, the user can create a new password for the Gmail account.
- After that, the user can try accessing their account using the new password.
Thus, this is the procedure to recover Gmail account with date of birth. For queries, the user can feel free to contact Google support and regain access to their account.
How Do I Recover My Gmail Account via SMS?
Gmail is one of the top-rated email service providers which is highly used by users across the world. Users can simply send and receive their important emails in a very easy way on multiple devices. Gmail is highly famous for the high-end and secure mailing features that make it the world’s number one email service provider among the millions of users. But there are numerous problems faced by the Gmail users whenever they forget their password and then look for the way of recovering their password which is possible through the varied options.
How to Recover Gmail Account via SMS?
Have you suddenly forgotten your Gmail account password? Or someone has hacked your Gmail account? Then you will require to recover it in order to access it back. Gmail provides varied options for account recovery such as phone number where you will get receive a verification SMS on your recovery phone number. The process of Gmail account recovery via SMS is very easy and can be performed within some simple steps if you have the complete knowledge about that.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery via SMS:
- First of all, go to the official account recovery page via accounts.google.com/password/reset/
- now you need to enter the email ID that password you want to recover and then click on the Next tab.
- On the next page, you may ask to enter the last password and if you don’t know, then click on Try another way link.
- After that, click on the Send code option.
- Now Gmail will send you an SMS with verification code and then enter the received code.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- You need to enter the new password for your Gmail account and then you can confirm it after re-entering it.
With the help of the above-given Gmail account recovery process, you can simply recover your email account with the help of SMS. But in case you are still not able to recover your account with this method or have any other query, then contact the support team of Gmail for the supreme assistance.
How Do I Recover My Deleted Gmail Account Quickly?
Have you deleted your Gmail account mistakenly or due to any specific reason? And now you want to access it again to send and receive emails? Then you can simply get back to your Gmail account after recovering it which is very simple through the multiple provided by Gmail for then account recovery. The process for account recovery for a deleted Gmail account is completely simple and you can perform it within simple instructions.
Here are the steps to recover deleted Gmail account:
- First of all, go to the official account recovery page of Gmail and then type your email address that password you want to recover.
- Now click on Next.
- You may be asked to enter the last password and then click on Try another way link.
- After that, you will be redirected to the account recovery page where you need to click on the Send code tab.
- Now you will receive a verification code to your recovery phone number and then enter it.
- Now you can click on the Submit tab.
- After that, enter the new Gmail password as per your choice to complete the process.
You can smoothly recover deleted Gmail account with the help of above-mentioned instructions and if you are still not capable to recover your Gmail account or have a different query, then contact the support team of Gmail to get better solutions.
How to Recover Gmail Account Password with Phone Number?
In case you have forgotten your Gmail account password then it can easily be recovered as Google has introduced many ways to recover your password. The first thing you have to do is that you do not have to feel apprehensive and keep calm. This article will solve all your queries related to Gmail account recovery. Read further to recover your account in simple steps.
Steps Associated to Recover your Gmail Account:
- Open the web browser and go type www.Gmail.com in the search bar available at the top of the page.
- When the login page is displayed in front of you, enter the username in the space provided and then tap “Enter” in your keyboard.
- In the password field, tap on the “Forgotten Password” option available just below the password box.
- You will be redirected to Google recovery page where you have to select any one recovery option.
- Tap on “Recovery through Phone Number” and the linked phone number will be displayed in front of you.
- Tap on “Send Code” option and the verification code will be sent to your linked phone number in form of SMS.
- Check the SMS and enter the code in the space provided on screen and tap “Continue”.
- Google will now ask you to enter a new password in the column provided.
- You need to create the password which is easy to remember and you do not get confused and then press “Enter”.
- Your password will be changed and you can log into the account using the new password.
If with the help of above steps you could not recover your account, then you can contact Gmail account recovery with phone number any time.
How to Recover Gmail Password with Alternate Email?
Want to recover your Gmail account password? You are one step ahead of your Gmail account recovery if you have added and verified an alternate email account. Today we will be teaching you a method of recovering your lost or forgotten password. The process we are going to tell you that won’t take more than 10 minutes. Here we go with the steps of recovering your Gmail account with added alternate email.
- Open your web browser and type https://mail.google.com in its browsing bar.
- Enter your email ID or phone number.
- Come to the beneath section and find Forgot Password?
- Now you are supposed to click on it.
- Enter the last password you can remember.
- No problem if you don’t know any of the previously used passwords.
- You will see the Try another way to Sign message in beneath the password field.
- Continue clicking on this until you get the question you can answer; answer it.
- Then you need to click on Next.
- Choose the option to recover account via alternate email.
- You will soon get an email with a recovery link.
- Click on it to get the opportunity of setting a new password.
Try to use number, uppercase letters, and lowercase letters in Gmail password recovery with alternate email. It will make a strong password for your Gmail account. Also, avoid using your nickname, spouse’s nickname, work designation, phone number, office address, house address, father’s name, or mother’s name in your new password. It will help you in staying away from the chance of hacking.