How to Recover Gmail Account Password?
Do you regularly use email as means of communication ? Then you must be aware about the Gmail. Gmail is one of the biggest name in the field of email service. It is the part of the world leading tech giant Google and known for providing world class distinguish service. Apart from emailing, it provides various other resources such as Doc sharing, email management, spam filters and online storage through the Google stores. But occasionally user does face problem while using it, one of the common problem user face is regarding recovery of gmail password. In order to recover one’s gmail account it’s better to take the assistance from the customer support team or follow these procedures :
- Go to the Google account recovery page and then write down the email address.
- Afterwards, click on the next button and then choose any of the alternative methods to recover your account whether its email address, mobile phone number or security question.
- Choose either of the medium to recovery your account, in case if the user choose the security question.
- Then answer the security question and then further write down the new password and then confirm the new password.
- In case if the user don’t have an idea about the email address then choose the mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and then note down the otp and then write down in the given space.
- Click on the Next button and then write down the new password.
- Confirm the new password and click on the save button.
In case, in spite of that if the user faces any problem or issue related to the changing of the password or resetting of the password.Then, it’s better to take the assistance from the Gmail Account Recovery Number. Google have a highly qualified customer support staff which will make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on timely basis without any much delay.
How to Recover Gmail Account Password with Phone Number?
In case you have forgotten your Gmail account password then it can easily be recovered as Google has introduced many ways to recover your password. The first thing you have to do is that you do not have to feel apprehensive and keep calm. This article will solve all your queries related to Gmail account recovery. Read further to recover your account in simple steps.
Steps Associated to Recover your Gmail Account:
- Open the web browser and go type www.Gmail.com in the search bar available at the top of the page.
- When the login page is displayed in front of you, enter the username in the space provided and then tap “Enter” in your keyboard.
- In the password field, tap on the “Forgotten Password” option available just below the password box.
- You will be redirected to Google recovery page where you have to select any one recovery option.
- Tap on “Recovery through Phone Number” and the linked phone number will be displayed in front of you.
- Tap on “Send Code” option and the verification code will be sent to your linked phone number in form of SMS.
- Check the SMS and enter the code in the space provided on screen and tap “Continue”.
- Google will now ask you to enter a new password in the column provided.
- You need to create the password which is easy to remember and you do not get confused and then press “Enter”.
- Your password will be changed and you can log into the account using the new password.
If with the help of above steps you could not recover your account, then you can contact Gmail account recovery with phone number any time.