Facebook not Working on Chrome
Facing Facebook not working on chrome issue? Get a complete solution here:
Facebook is one of the most prominent social media networking platforms which has billions of users and the counting is on. Moreover, you can share, comment, like the posts, promote your business, and whatnot. And to get benefits of it, all you need is to have a Facebook account either business profile or a general user. Though Facebook incorporates simple user-interface and accessing its services are always easy sometimes a minute glitch can appear through the external factors. And the user has to face Facebook not working on Chrome issue. Well, if you are one of those users who is getting trouble with the same issue, in that case, this article is apt for you.
What should you do when your Facebook is not working on Chrome?
There are many reasons behind your Facebook not working issue and here you should imply some steps so that you won’t see it again.
- Initially, you should go to Chrome settings and clear all the browser history, cache, cookies, and other data.
- Also, you should check whether your browser is outdated or not, if an update is available, update your browser.
- Further, you should disable all the active extensions or plugins attached to your Chrome browser.
After doing all the above steps, you should reboot your device and check again if Facebook working or not? Most of the time, it rectifies the issue but sometimes, it doesn’t. So, if the issue still persists you should not take any chance and immediately contact the Facebook customer support team to get a solution for Facebook not working on chrome issue. Within the least possible time, you would have a perfect solution for your query.
Facebook Not Working on iPhone
Get simple steps to fix the Facebook not working on iPhone issue
If your Facebook is not working on your iPhone, in that case, you can follow the given instructions and can fix this issue.
- At first, you should quit the Facebook app if your Facebook creating an issue on your iPhone and relaunch the app on iPhone.
- If the problem of Facebook not working on iPhone doesn’t resolve, then, you should check whether the new update for Facebook is available or not as old version sometimes creates a problem for users. So, if it is the case, you should install the latest update of the Facebook app.
- You may also check your Mobile Data connection or you should check the wifi connectivity. And also you can try to switch off and on the wifi.
- In addition, you can clear the website history and data, sometimes, they also create glitch due to unwanted storage of cache and cookies.
Aside from this, to resolve Facebook not working on iPhone issue, you can restart your iPhone by following the given steps:
- If you are using 6/6s or prior series of iPhone, you should press and hold the power and home until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- And for iPhone 7/7 plus series users, they need to press and hold the power and Volume Down button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- In addition, if you are using iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/XS (Max)/XR, you have to press the Volume Up button and then press the Volume Down button and then by pressing and holding side button you will see Apple logo, and as the logo appears on the screen release the button.