Facebook not Working on Chrome
Facing Facebook not working on chrome issue? Get a complete solution here:
Facebook is one of the most prominent social media networking platforms which has billions of users and the counting is on. Moreover, you can share, comment, like the posts, promote your business, and whatnot. And to get benefits of it, all you need is to have a Facebook account either business profile or a general user. Though Facebook incorporates simple user-interface and accessing its services are always easy sometimes a minute glitch can appear through the external factors. And the user has to face Facebook not working on Chrome issue. Well, if you are one of those users who is getting trouble with the same issue, in that case, this article is apt for you.
What should you do when your Facebook is not working on Chrome?
There are many reasons behind your Facebook not working issue and here you should imply some steps so that you won’t see it again.
- Initially, you should go to Chrome settings and clear all the browser history, cache, cookies, and other data.
- Also, you should check whether your browser is outdated or not, if an update is available, update your browser.
- Further, you should disable all the active extensions or plugins attached to your Chrome browser.
After doing all the above steps, you should reboot your device and check again if Facebook working or not? Most of the time, it rectifies the issue but sometimes, it doesn’t. So, if the issue still persists you should not take any chance and immediately contact the Facebook customer support team to get a solution for Facebook not working on chrome issue. Within the least possible time, you would have a perfect solution for your query.
Facebook Not Working On Mobile
Resolve the issue of Facebook not working on Mobile Phone instantly
Access Facebook Account to share photos and videos:
The users may access their Facebook account so as to share pictures, photos and comments. Facebook is a social platform that allows the users to stay connected with friends and family. By accessing the Facebook account, the users may easily exchange views, ideas and messages with their close ones. The embedded user friendly features of Facebook account allow the users to share vital messages.
Solution steps to fix the issue of Facebook not working on Mobile Phones:
Appropriate steps to solve the problem of Facebook not working on Mobile Phone are explained here.The experts may be contacted in case some problem arises.
Making use of the latest version of Facebook: The users need to make sure that they are accessing the latest version of Facebook on their mobile phones. The users need to download and then install the latest version of Facebook on their Mobile apps.
Turning on the Automatic updates: For turning on the automatic updates for the apps, the users need to apply the set of instructions mentioned below:
- The user needs to open the Google Play Store app and search for their Facebook account.
- As soon as the user selects the Facebook account, then the user needs to tap on the upper right corner of the app page.
- Here, the user needs to place a check mark in the auto-update box.
Turning on the notifications: The users of the Facebook account needs to make sure that the notifications that are found on their device settings are enabled on their system. For this, the user needs to apply the steps mentioned here:
- The user needs to go to Applications.
- Then, the user needs to go to the Application Manager and then to Facebook.
- From here, the user needs to choose and select Notifications.
- Thereafter, the user needs to make sure that the Facebook is allowed to post notifications.
- If it happens, the users of the Facebook Account are allowed to check notification settings in the app so as to make sure that they are done in a proper manner.
- Finally, the user needs to tap on the hamburger menu represented by three horizontal lines. From here, the user needs to go to the notifications settings.
The above methods will assist the users in resolving the issue of Facebook not working on the mobile phones. The technician team is well qualified and has a lot of knowledge.
Facebook Not Working on iPhone
Get simple steps to fix the Facebook not working on iPhone issue
If your Facebook is not working on your iPhone, in that case, you can follow the given instructions and can fix this issue.
- At first, you should quit the Facebook app if your Facebook creating an issue on your iPhone and relaunch the app on iPhone.
- If the problem of Facebook not working on iPhone doesn’t resolve, then, you should check whether the new update for Facebook is available or not as old version sometimes creates a problem for users. So, if it is the case, you should install the latest update of the Facebook app.
- You may also check your Mobile Data connection or you should check the wifi connectivity. And also you can try to switch off and on the wifi.
- In addition, you can clear the website history and data, sometimes, they also create glitch due to unwanted storage of cache and cookies.
Aside from this, to resolve Facebook not working on iPhone issue, you can restart your iPhone by following the given steps:
- If you are using 6/6s or prior series of iPhone, you should press and hold the power and home until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- And for iPhone 7/7 plus series users, they need to press and hold the power and Volume Down button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- In addition, if you are using iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/XS (Max)/XR, you have to press the Volume Up button and then press the Volume Down button and then by pressing and holding side button you will see Apple logo, and as the logo appears on the screen release the button.
Facebook not Working on Windows Phone
Troubleshooting steps to fix the issue of Facebook not working on Windows Phone
Stay Connected with Friends Using Facebook Account:
A Facebook account helps the users staying in different parts of the world to stay connected. The users may share messages, vital information and other relevant data with other friends of the Facebook Account. Just by applying the set of instructions mentioned below, the users will be able to fix the issue of Facebook not working on Windows Phone.
Steps to fix the issue of Facebook not working on Windows Phone:
The users may face a number of technical glitches while accessing their Facebook account. One of them is that of Facebook not working on Windows Phone. The set of instructions are specified here. The experts are well qualified and possess a lot of knowledge in resolving the issues.
- In case if the user is a Windows Phone, then the user needs to try login in to the Facebook Account and the Messenger apps.
- The users may switch to some other operating system in order to fix the issue of Facebook not working on Windows Phone.
- If the users cannot switch to another platform and if the users still wish to use Facebook. In this case, the user needs to use the web browsers like that of Edg or UC.
- The users may try using third-party apps that will redirect the users to the website . the pass have some additional features instilled in it that helps the users to download the images and the videos.
The above steps will assist the users in resolving the issues of Facebook Account not working on Windows Phone. The technical experts are always available to fix the issues.
Facebook Not Working in Android Phone
Get complete solution when FB not working in Android:
Facebook is a social media and social networking service used by a number of users across the world. It is considerably amazing social networking platform in order to share the personal views, news, videos, images, and much more. The users can install this social account using the correct email address and password whether you are using on its official webmail account on your Android device.
But sometimes the users might face problem while using a Facebook account on Android device. To fix this kind of error, it is necessary to figure out the cause of the error and slowly find the solution in less than no time.
Get solution to fix when Facebook not working in Android Phone:
- At first, turn on your Android device and go to the settings to check your available space.
- When you receive an error message, you need to first clear data and cache files in order to settings the files.
- You can simply tap on the Application list, where you can choose Facebook to tap on the Application list.
- Select the space to allow the app to update but if it does not help, you must log out of the FB app and then try to download and install it once again.
For more help and information, you are required to contact tech support team instantly.