Connect Your Android TV to Wifi in Simple and Quick Steps
The use of smart TV has reached a different level and there are millions of users currently using across the world. One of the most common concepts which are currently trending in the market is Android TV that’s including numerous beneficial features. Users can simply connect their Android TV to their Smartphone and enjoy the ultimate streaming features. One can simply access Android TV for multiple things but sometimes many users confront problems whenever they try to connect Android TV to Wifi connection.
How Do I Connect My Android TV to Wifi?
Have you recently purchased a new Android TV and want to connect it to a Wi-Fi connection? But don’t know how to connect it? Then don’t think too much about that as you can simply connect it within a very effective manner. You can easily and straightforwardly connect Android TV to Wifi with the help of the mentioned instructions.
Steps to Connect Android TV to Wifi:
- First of all, make sure that you have an active internet connection which is very important to connect your TV.
- Now press the Home button on your remote.
- Choose Settings.
- Now the TV menu will open and then select Network & Internet.
- Choose the Easy setup option.
- Now choose Wi-Fi.
- After that, you will see the list of available Wifi networks and then select your Wifi network from the list.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and then select the Connect option to complete the process.
You can connect Android TV to Wifi after following the above-given steps in a very simple way. But if you are still not capable of connecting your Android TV or finding any kind of difficulty during the process, then you can contact the customer support team and gain the required solutions.