Steps to Change Phone Number in Gmail Account
Gmail is one of the mostly used web platforms for sending or receiving emails. As a user we often use Gmail on daily basis for both personal and professional work. Gmail is very important therefore as a user one should ensure that your Gmail is safe and secure. And for making Gmail one should always keep updating the personal information like changing passwords, phone numbers etc. Suppose if you want to know how to change phone number in Gmail account without signing in then follow below steps.
Steps to update Gmail phone number without signing in:
- Phone number registered with your email address is used as backup information to recover lost password.
- Navigate to any web browser to open Gmail application
- On upper right corner look for account photo option
- A pop up window will appear under which select Google account option
- Under Google account Option select personal info
- Scroll down a little and click on contact info and tap on phone
- Next click to edit phone number
- Enter your password to proceed
- Once you enter your password and you will get access to change your phone number
- Now update your new number
Hence you are done with updating your number. Always remember to keep access of your phone number because it will help you in recovering your lost password.Also make sure to keep that number active since you will receive all the recovery code. In case of any doubt or query, contact customer support.