Learn the Best Method for Changing a Netflix Account Login Password
Netflix users are allowed to change their existing passwords for security purposes. This Netflix password change service is very relevant for a person who doubts that someone else is using their account as they can replace it easily with a new one. The service for changing a Netflix password is approachable through a browser as well as its smartphone app. Moreover, if you wish to discover the task to change Netflix password on a browser or mobile app, then grab the details from below.
Steps to change password from browser:
- Open a browser and login to your Netflix account
- Then select your account tab by moving cursor over the primary user name
- Next go to the change password tab from there
- Then you have to submit your existing password in the assigned field first
- Next, type a new password in the given blank space
- Then press confirm new password button
- Next tick mark require all devices to sign in again before saving your new password
Steps to Change Password from Mobile App:
- Unlock your mobile and go to the Netflix icon
- Now open your Netflix app or login first if not already logged in
- Then navigate towards the Account from the menu
- Next scroll down to change password tab from there
- Then enter current password first, and then the new password in assigned field
- Next confirm your new password by typing again
- At last check require all devices to sign in again box before pressing the save button
Hence, you can go for Netflix change password via mobile app or the web browser according to your comfort by learning its procedure from the steps explained below. Moreover, you can talk to a Netflix representative by contacting the customer care department and ask for any other account-related information you may have doubt.
How to Change Netflix Password on iPhone?
A Quick Guide To Change The Password Of Netflix On An iPhone
Sometimes it is good to change your Netflix account password to make sure that it doesn’t have so many or unwanted users accessing it. However, it also helps you to ensure its safety and protection while you stream your favorite episodes. Now, changing password of a Netflix account may seems a bit tricky but it isn’t and you can easily change it on your iPhone device.
In this article, you’ll be guided with easy steps to change Netflix password on iPhone in no time. Hence, read it further carefully.
Steps To Change Netflix App Password On An iPhone
Follow the steps mentioned below to change your Netflix password without any hassle.
- First, you’ll need to get access to your Netflix application via using the current password’
- Next, scroll to the “Menu” icon on the upper-left corner the application and then select move to the Account section’
- Now, you’ll see a browser webpage where you’ll need to select the Change Password option’
- Next, mention your Current password once again then the New password in
- “New Password“& “Confirm New Password“fields.
- Now make sure to select the “Require all devices to sign in again with new password.“ option and then update your new password in all of your Netflix devices’
- Eventually, hit the “Save“button to update your new Netflix password.
Moreover, also make sure that your new password includes symbols, lower & upper case alphabets and numbers as well. In this way, you’ll be able to make it stronger and nearly UN-guessable. In addition, if you face any issue with the aforementioned steps then contact tech-support for any assistance on how to change Netflix password on iPhone from the experts.
How to Change Netflix Password on Android App?
Steps to Change Netflix Password on an Android Device
Nowadays, Netflix is widely used for streaming online series, movies and a lot of other content. If you have shared your password with anyone, it might be possible that they have shared it with someone else also. It might restrict your screen when you wish to watch Netflix. So, if you are not sure about the number of users accessing your account, you can keep it secure by changing the password. For details about changing the Netflix account password, you can refer to this article.
Change Netflix Password on Android Device
As we know that Netflix is compatible with all devices, so you can access it on any of your preferred devices simply by signing in. If you have installed the Netflix app on your Android device and you wish to change Netflix password on Android app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, tap on the Netflix app on your Android device.
- Login to your Netflix account in the app.
- In case, you have lost or forgotten the Netflix account password, click Forgot password.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left side of your screen.
- Then, select the option of Account under Menu.
- You will now be redirected to the Account browser page and you need to select the Change password option.
- After that, you are asked to enter the current password of the account, then the new password and confirm it by re-entering.
- You can check the box with the option of Require all devices to sign-in again with the new password.
- Finally, your changes are saved and you can access your Netflix account with the new password.
If you want, you can change Netflix password on other devices also. The process involved is simple and you can change it easily. For more assistance related to issues or queries of Netflix, you can contact the support team of Netflix. The experts will assist you with the required info. To contact the support executives, you can use the contact details provided on the official web page of Netflix.
How to Change Netflix Password without Email?
Elaborate on the Process of Changing the Password in Netflix without Email:
Cyber security has now become the priority of the users nowadays. It is because people are now committing many cyber-crimes, and when it comes to Netflix, people are more conscious. The reason behind it is that they have shared their account with many, but still, they can’t be trusted much.
To change the Netflix password is an easy process, but the problems start when you realize that you don’t have access to your email that can refrain you from changing the password. Well, this is also not so tough as you can do this with the help of a phone number. Let us see how.
Changing the Password of Netflix Account:
- The first step is that you have to log in to your Netflix account and select the account holder’s name in the upper-right side of the screen.
- You can go to the option of your account, and as you do not remember your email ID, you will see the option of changing it with the help of a text message.
- You have to choose the option of Text me, and you will receive the verification code in a text message on your phone.
- You have to enter the code, and then you can type your current password, new password, and then on the confirm password option.
- If you need the device in which you will log in the Netflix account, and you will require to enter the password, you have to click on “Require all devices to sign in again with a new password.”
- The last step is to click on save.
This is how you can change the Netflix password without email. You can connect with the team to get help from them.