Situations and relationships are never constant and they always bring new things with the passing time. But when things come to publicize your relationship on social media platforms like Facebook, then your name affects a lot that every person notices whether you are a normal person or a celebrity. Being a Facebook user, you can simply change your name as there could be many possible reasons for changing your name whether you are taking your spouse’s surname, keep a childhood name or want to change your name with an attractive one. There could be many other reasons behind the name changing on your Facebook account.
Facebook Name Change Rules
- You can’t use any kind of fake name.
- You can’t use symbols, numbers, and any special characters in the name.
- You can change your name after 60 days from the previous change.
- You can also use your nickname and avoid using any other name.
How Do I Change My Name on Facebook Account?
Want to change your name on the Facebook account? But you don’t have any idea about the process of name changing whereas it is one of the easy things to do. You can change names on Facebook online with the help of very simple and easy instructions mentioned in this article and you can follow them easily.
Steps to change name on Facebook account:
- First of all, you need to sign in to your Facebook account using your login credentials.
- Click on the Settings icon which is available at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the General Account Settings option.
- Now you can see your name option and then click on the Edit icon in the blue shape.
- Now you can enter the name of your choice into the given box and then click on the Save tab to complete the process.
The above-given steps can help you to change the name on your Facebook account in a highly simple and effective manner. But if you are still not able to change or need effective assistance, then contact with the support team of Facebook.