How Do I Change my Google Password on Android Phone?
Being an Android phone user, it is very important having a Google account which is used to access the multiple services provided by Google. But problems take place when you forget your Google account password and it is very important to recover your password for Google account in order to access it on your Android phone. The procedure of account recovery is very simple and can be done in a very reliable manner. But if you don’t know about the account recovery process for Google account on Android, then you must know about that.
How to Change Google Password on Android?
If you want to change your Google account password on Android, then follow the below steps:
- Change through Gmail App
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone and then tap on the menu which is available on the top-left corner side.
- Tap on Settings.
- Now tap on My Account.
- Tap on Change Password option under the Sign in & Security.
- Enter the current password of your Google account and then enter a new password of your choice to complete the process.
- Change through website or browser
- Open a browser on your Android phone and then sign in to your Google account.
- Click on Password & Sign In section.
- Click on Password and then you will be asked to enter your current Google account password.
- After that, enter a new password for your Google account and then re-enter it to confirm.
With these above-mentioned steps, you can change Google password on Android without much of stretch and if you are still facing any difficulty while changing the password on Android, then you can simply contact the customer service team to get a better support on password recovery related issues.