Set of Instructions to Know How to Change the Password of Gmail Account?
Exchange Information Using Gmail Account:
Gmail Account is a well known account that help the users to exchange vital information from one email account to the other email account. There are a number of features instilled in the Gmail Account that make the Gmail account user friendly and easy to use as well. Gmail Account offers an authenticated and secured way of transferring information across Gmail Account. By entering the username and password, the users will get an appropriate authentication to access the services of the Gmail Account. Humongous data can be transferred easily within seconds by making use of the Gmail Account.
Appropriate steps to change the password of Gmail Account:
The users may change gmail password by applying the ways mentioned below. The experts may be reached for getting the appropriate assistance. The steps are very simple to implement and they can easily be executed.
- Firstly, the user needs to sign in to the Gmail account using the username and password.
- Just after signing in to the Gmail Account, the user needs to click on the change password option.
- In change password option, the user needs to enter the new password along with the old password.
- Finally, the user needs to save the password and then confirm the password.
Applying these steps will assist the users in changing the password of the Gmail Account. The users may get in touch with the experienced experts in order to avail instant assistance and help.
How to Change Gmail Password in Mobile?
Changing Gmail account password is quite an easy task to perform and one can change their account password by performing a few simple steps. Moreover, if you are also thinking to change Gmail password but facing problem while changing the password, then, you should not miss this article to get a step by step guide. So read the article and change your Gmail account password instantly.
How one can change the Gmail account password on mobile?
- First and foremost, you should open the Settings app on your mobile.
- There you need to select the Google option and go to the Google Account option.
- Further, you need to choose the Security option at the top of the screen.
- In addition, you should click on the Password option under the ‘Signing in to Google’ section.
- This might require you to log in to your account, complete the step.
- After that, you would see an option to enter the password, fill in the password.
- In addition, you will require to click on the Change Password option.
- This is how your Gmail account password will be changed easily.
Moreover, if you see any trouble while changing your password or want to reset Gmail account password, you should immediately contact the Gmail customer service team in order to change Gmail password. The team will provide you instant support for changing the password without any delay.
How to Change Gmail Password in iPhone?
Get simple steps to change Gmail account password on your iPhone
Gmail promises a secure and safe emailing experience to its users and hence it performs a number of security practices which do not let invader hamper your data and information. Also, it is advisable to all Gmail users to change their Gmail account on a regular basis, it protects your Gmail account from unwanted malicious and suspicious activities that can be happened using your account.
Besides, if you are willing to change Gmail password in iPhone but don’t know how to do it? In that case, you should follow the given steps to change your Gmail password without much of a stretch.
How would you change your Gmail account password on iPhone?
- First of all, you are required to open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Then you need to select the Menu option on the app.
- Further, you should click on the Settings option and select your account.
- After that, you would see the Manage Your Google Account option, click on it.
- Thereafter, on the top, you will see the Personal Info option, select that option.
- Besides, you need to click on the Password option under the profile section.
- Consequently, you need to fill in the new password and click on the Change Password option.
This is how you would be able to change Gmail password in iPhone. Moreover, if you haven’t installed the Gmail app on your iPhone, in that case, you may visit the Gmail account recovery page on your web browser in order to change your password.
Apart from this, if the above information won’t help you and you need assistance from the experts, in that case, you can contact the Gmail support team.
How to Change Gmail Password in iPad?
Steps to change Gmail password in iPad
Gmail account users often change their account password due to security reasons and it is also advised to change your Gmail password from time to time. If you are using Gmail app in iPad and want to know the process to change your Gmail account password from the Gmail App in your iPad then follow the steps given below:
- Unlock your iPad and locate Gmail app icon from the screen.
- Click the Gmail app icon to open it in your iPad.
- Tap menu to go to the Gmail settings.
- Now select account settings option given under the settings.
- Choose manage your Google account from the account settings.
- Now click the personal info option available in the top.
- Tap password option given under the profile.
- Type a new password for your Gmail account providing a strong alphanumeric combo and click change password.
- Now you can access Gmail account in your iPad using this new password.
Hopefully you are able to change Gmail password in your iPad with the help of steps discussed above. But if you face any problem while changing your Gmail account password in iPad then you can always contact Google support and get help from them.
How to Change Gmail Password in Android Phone?
Check out the steps to change Gmail password on android phone
Gmail is among the widely used email services on internet. It is a Google service which is known for its best services and fast email exchanging. There are many Google services and third-party apps which require Gmail account for the access.
Google’s all products and service are secure to use. Gmail is also a safe application in which a user has saved a lot of confidential data also. To keep the data safe, the user should keep changing password. In order to change Gmail password, user needs to follow below mentioned steps:
- Initially, the user is required to open the device setting application on the android phone or tablet.
- In the next step, user needs to tap Security at the top of the screen.
- Then, under Signing in to Google, Password option is tapped. The user might need to sign-in using the login details.
- After signing-in, the user is required to enter the new password that a user wants to change.
- Finally, the Change password option is tapped and new password is saved for the account.
For changing the password through browser, steps are mentioned below:
- Firstly, the Gmail account recovery page is launched in the browser.
- Then the username is entered whose password needs to be changed.
- By providing correct details for username and password, the user can access the Gmail account.
- On the top-right corner, Settings option is clicked.
- In the drop down menu, Settings is again clicked to get the password change option.
- After that, accounts and import tab is clicked.
- By clicking on the link of change password, the user will get an option to change the password.
- The new password is then entered and confirmed.
For any help, the technical support of Google can be contacted through the info available on the Google website.