Change Facebook Password
People from different parts of the world are nowadays connected to social media. And one can find every second user connected on social media. As this is the only platform which enables the user to get in touch with their loved ones and also know about the whereabouts of them. And Facebook is such a platform known in the social world. Ever since it has been introduced, it has reached the hearts of people of all ages and the new user continues to increase on Facebook.
Also, it is known fact, that this Facebook account holds lots of personal information of the user hence it is protected with lots of privacy options. One such being the username and password. And it is always advised to do not share the account password with anyone to maintain privacy and save personal information. But somehow you feel like someone else is using the password and Facebook account then you can opt to change Facebook Password.
Learning How to Change Facebook Password!
- Open a web browser and go to Facebook from the search tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the username and password in the space given and log into the account.
- After logging into the account, scroll down and go to “Account Settings” option.
- Tap on the option of “Privacy and Security” from the list of other options made available in front of you.
- Choose the option of “Change Password” and then enter the current password in the space given.
- Then in the second box, enter the new password and re-enter the password in the third box and tap “Confirm”.
Therefore with the help of the above steps the user can easily change his password and get the account saved.