Change Facebook Password
People from different parts of the world are nowadays connected to social media. And one can find every second user connected on social media. As this is the only platform which enables the user to get in touch with their loved ones and also know about the whereabouts of them. And Facebook is such a platform known in the social world. Ever since it has been introduced, it has reached the hearts of people of all ages and the new user continues to increase on Facebook.
Also, it is known fact, that this Facebook account holds lots of personal information of the user hence it is protected with lots of privacy options. One such being the username and password. And it is always advised to do not share the account password with anyone to maintain privacy and save personal information. But somehow you feel like someone else is using the password and Facebook account then you can opt to change Facebook Password.
Learning How to Change Facebook Password!
- Open a web browser and go to Facebook from the search tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the username and password in the space given and log into the account.
- After logging into the account, scroll down and go to “Account Settings” option.
- Tap on the option of “Privacy and Security” from the list of other options made available in front of you.
- Choose the option of “Change Password” and then enter the current password in the space given.
- Then in the second box, enter the new password and re-enter the password in the third box and tap “Confirm”.
Therefore with the help of the above steps the user can easily change his password and get the account saved.
How to Change Facebook Password in Apps?
In case you have suspected that someone might be using your Facebook account then you do not have to panic. The best way to fix this issue is to change the facebook account password. But in case you do not know how to change the password from your Facebook application then you do not have to get clueless. To find your answers you can read the steps below and know how to Change Facebook password in easy ways.
Protect Your Account in Simple Ways!
- Open a web browser and go to Facebook.com from its search bar and enter login details.
- When your profile page is displayed in front of you, tap on “Account Settings” from the top right corner after scrolling down from the tab.
Select the option of “Privacy and Security” and then tap “Change password”.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you. Enter the current password in the first box and new password in the second one.
- Re-type the new password in the third box and then tap “Confirm”.
- The password is successfully changed and the account is protected.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, one can save his Facebook account by changing his password without any hassle. And in case you want some more information then you are free to contact Facebook support.
How to Change Facebook Password in Mobile?
Facebook is a widely used social media platform used for sharing and posting videos, images and various posts. It can be accessed in the browser as well on the mobile devices. As the application is accessed by the user from all over the world, it needs more security towards data theft.
There is a lot of personal data on Facebook which a user wants to keep safe and unshared. So in order to protect the account, password should be updated on a regular basis. In order to change Facebook password on a mobile, a user can follow the below mentioned steps:
- First step is to launch the Facebook app on the mobile.
- Then, the user is asked to enter the account details i.e. username and password and then Log In button is clicked.
- Once the account is accessed, the user is required to click the more option (an icon with 3 horizontal lines) on the right side.
- Under More, Account Settings option is selected for change the account password.
- After that, the menu of General settings is opened by tapping on it.
- Further, it will give the menu option of Password where a user can change the password.
- The user is asked to enter the current password in the first field and new password in other two fields on the screen.
- Finally, when it is done, Change password is tapped to save the updated password.
- The user can try signing-in to the Facebook account using existing username and new password.
If there is still an issue or user has some other query, support department of Facebook can be contacted using the contact info available on the official web page.
How to Change Facebook Password in iPhone or iPad?
Keep your Facebook account password is one of the most common and required things these days that every user should keep in mind. There is always vital and private information available in your Facebook account that always needs to keep secure against any kind of hacking activity and it is only possible when you change your Facebook account password on regular basis. Updating a password on a daily or often basis helps you to get a perfect security.
How do I Change Facebook Password on iPhone or iPad?
Do you access your Facebook account on iPhone or iPad? And want to change your password due to any specific reason? Then you can simply change your Facebook account password on iPhone which is highly simple and straightforward to change. You can choose any reliable way to change Facebook password in iPhone or iPad and if you don’t know about this process, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to Change Facebook Password on iPhone or iPad:
- First of all, open the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Now login to your Facebook account using your email address and password.
- Tap on menu icon which is available at the right-bottom side of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on the Settings & Privacy.
- Tap on Privacy Shortcuts.
- Now a new page will open and then tap on Change your password under the Account Security menu.
- Enter the current password for your Facebook account to verify your identity.
- After that, you will need to type the new password for your Facebook account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Tap on Save Changes to complete the process.
With the help of above-given steps, you can change Facebook password in iPhone or iPad very easily. But if you are still not competent enough to change your Facebook account password, then you can contact the customer service team for reliable help.
How to Change Facebook Password in Android Phone?
Protect Your Facebook Account with Us!
Facebook does not require any introduction as users from all over the world are connected to it. And if you are a regular user of Facebook then you must be aware that it is protected with username and password that is created by the user. But some people are always trying to hack your Facebook account and make all the data vulnerable. To avoid such issues, you can choose to change Facebook password and create a new and strong one. If you do not know how to change then you can follow the steps below.
Protect Your Facebook Account in Simple Ways!
- Unlock your device and go to the Facebook application from the application store.
- Enter the username and password on the sign-in page that gets displayed in front of you.
- When your profile is in front of you, tap on three horizontal lines from the top right corner and scroll down.
- Find the option and tap on the “Settings” option from the list.
- Pick the “Security and Privacy” option and you will be taken to a new screen.
- Tap on the “Change Password” option and enter the old password in the first box.
- Create a new password and enter the same in second and tap “OK” to confirm.
So, with the help of the above steps to know how to change Facebook password in Android phone, you can protect your account. In case you require any help then you are free to contact customer service.