Follow the Simple Instructions to Configure and Change Gmail Inbox Behavior
Currently, Gmail is a widely used email application in the world. Further, this email application is fast, reliable and most importantly free, which is also a reason it has attracted a huge number of users. Also, this email application is all-inclusive of latest features making it easier for users to perform their routine email activities.
And as Gmail is a flexible email application, the users can easily change and configure Gmail inbox behavior. Further, the user can also make the required changes which can affect the use of the email service. So, to help out the users to configure their inbox settings, here are the simple steps that one can follow:
- For this process, the user is required to launch the browser and visit the Gmail sign-in page.
- After the page is launched, the user is required to enter the details and sign in their account.
- Then, the user needs to navigate to the Settings section and select the Inbox option.
- Further, the user can modify the default settings by checking and unchecking the setting boxes.
- Like, if the user wishes to push the unread emails on top then they can select the inbox type as unread first.
- Further, the user can also select priority inbox where they can configure and select the order of priority emails.
- Once all the changes are made, the user is required to click on the Save Changes option.
And with the completion of this simple process, the inbox will be displayed as per the new settings. Still, if the user faces any issue, they can feel free to contact Google support for required help.
So, now as the user has complete information about configuring Gmail inbox, make the required changes and easily manage their emails as per the preferences.