AOL Mail not working on iPhone
AOL is a Multi used technology compatible for all the devices. It is a free web based email service provide by AOL. AOL has some unique features which make it AOL different from other email service provider. It has inbuilt virus and spam protection technology which helps in the protection of emails. Its email attachment limit is 25 MB more than any other web based service provider. It has a capacity of 1000 new messages, 4000 old messages, and 4000 sent messages per screen name. It has a maximum limit of 250 GB for storage. Spell checking facility is new; it helps in auto correction of word.
AOL Sign up and Log in process is so simple, even it is free service and after 90 days it will deactivate itself, which meant it has 90 days inactivate policy. There are some users who complaining that AOL is not working on iPhone. So it is sometime due to server issue or sometimes it is device issue. Here are some useful steps for problem.
Steps to get rid from AOL not working Problem on iPhone
- Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Remove AOL account from your device and then try to configure the AOL account again using these steps.
- Click on setting option from iPhone.
- Click on option Mail, contact and calendar from the options.
- Tap on “add account” option.
- Enter the information related to account like, name, email address and phone number.
- Now select IMAP option from the given options.
- Enter the details of incoming server.
- Click on ok and finish.
- Try to launch AOL account.
These are the easiest steps to get rid from the problem of AOL mail not working on iPhone. If still AOL not working then need to update ios system of your device and reset settings.