How to Add Google Account on iPhone?
Check out the simple process to add Google account on iPhone
Google account is one of those user accounts that help users access various Google products and online services. And the best part, one can easily sign-in to their Google account by using the smartphone devices too.
Well, adding a Google account to a device is a very simple task still, there are a few users who are not aware of the process on how to add Google account in iPhone. So, for the users who are looking for the procedure here, they can check out the steps provided to easily access their Google account services using iPhone.
Follow the Steps for Adding Google account on iPhone
- To initiate the process, the user is required to launch the Settings app on the device.
- Now, the user needs to tap on Accounts and Password options.
- Then, the user is required to scroll down and tap on the Add Account option.
- Further, the user needs to tap on the Google icon and provide the username and password for the Google account.
- After filling the details, the user needs to tap on the Next button.
- Now, the user is required to sync items and tap on the Save button.
Alternatively, the user can even add Google account using the app installed in the device.
- For this process, launch the Gmail app and tap on the menu option.
- Further, scroll down and tap on the Manage accounts option.
- Now, tap on the Add account option and provide the details of the account.
- Once the account is verified, the user can easily access the Google account using the app.
Hence, this was the complete information for easily adding Google account on iPhone. For queries, one can feel free to contact Google support and seek the required help.
How Do I Add My Google Account on Android Phone?
Being an Android phone user, it is most important having a Google account in your phone to access all sorts of Google related services. Whenever you purchase a new Android phone, it always asks to enter a Google account in order to complete the setup process. You can use any of your previous or new Google accounts to set up it on your phone. The process of account set up on your Android phone is very simple and you can simply perform it within a very quick manner. If you don’t know how to add Google account on Android phone, then you can go through the step by step process mentioned in this article.
Here are the steps to add Google account on Android phone:
- First of all, go to the Settings of your Android device in which you wish to add Google account.
- Now scroll down and then tap on Accounts.
- After that, a list of accounts will be opened under My Accounts.
- Tap on Add account option.
- Now select Google from the right pane window.
- Now enter your email address and password into the given field. If you don’t have an account, then you can create a new one by tapping on Sign up option.
- After that, tap on the OK tab to complete the process.
By following the above-given steps, you can easily add Google account in your Android phone in a proper manner. In case you still not capable of adding an account or you need any kind of assistance regarding these steps, then you can approach the support team of Google.
How to Add Google Account on Play Store?
A quick guide on how to connect Google account on Play Store
Indeed, Google has made it simpler for users to access multiple Google products and services. Further, to help users manage their purchases and application, the users are offered with Google Play Store, which is an official app site for the Android devices. Also, by using this service, the user can browse through multiple apps and download them on their device.
However, to download applications on the device using Google Play Store, the user is required to Add google account on Play Store. Well, the procedure to add a Google account is simple, but there are a few users who might require help with the process. So, to help out the users here is the detailed procedure that one can follow to easily add their Google account in the Play Store.
Procedure to connect Google account with Google Play Store
For this process, the user is required to follow the provided instructions carefully to avoid issues at the time of connecting Google account with Play Store.
- To initiate this process, the user is required to launch the Settings app on their device.
- Once the Settings app is launched, the user needs to scroll and tap on the Account option.
- Further, the user is required to tap on the Add account option and proceed.
- Now, the user needs to tap on the Google icon and enter the username and password for the Google account.
- And once the user has successfully added the Google account to their device, launch Google Play Store.
- After launching the Google Play Store, the user can select the Google account that they wish to connect with the Play Store.
- Once the account is linked to the Play Store, the user can easily access the Google Play purchases and application.
In this way, the user can add Google account to Google Play Store and access the services. Besides, for the users who wish to change the Google account for the Play Store services, they need to switch accounts in the manage account section or contact the support.
How to Add Google Account on Outlook?
Elaborate the Process of Adding the Google Account on Outlook:
We cannot deny the fact that the businesses today have started moving towards office 365 or cloud computing, but there are organizations that still use email service providers. We have come across many organizations that rely on the Google applications to manage their emails, to share the information with their business associates and clients, and to book the appointments and meetings.
Most of the users use Outlook, and so they want to add their Google account on Outlook to avoid the confusion and to see the emails in one place only. Now, many of them do not know how to add Google account on Outlook. The feature that makes Gmail different from others is the capability to detect the spam emails. Let us see the process that you have to follow to add the Google account on Outlook.
Adding Google Account on Outlook:
- Log in to the Gmail account and tap the gear icon on the right side of the corner.
- Tap Settings and choose select Forwarding POP/IMAP to open its settings.
- Hit enable IMAP and click on save changes.
- Go to Outlook and in the file tab, click on the Add account button present in the info sections. Hit on Manual setup and click Next.
- Choose POP or IMAP to configure the Gmail account and hit Next. Add details for the IMAP account to configure.
- After you are done with filling in the details, tap on More settings and choose the outgoing server tab. Then, check on the check boxes and choose to use the same settings as incoming mail server.
- Hit on the advanced tab and enter the details.
- If the correct details are entered, then the status of both the tasks will show ultimately. You have to now click on continue.
- The last step is to click on Finish to end the process.
This is how you can add your Google account on Outlook. We hope that the steps mentioned above are clear to you. If not, you can connect with the team of experts and take their help. They will guide you in their best possible way.