How to Recover Yahoo Password without Security Question?
Have you lost your Yahoo! Mail password? Or somebody has hacked your account and changed the password? Even though it is an annoying issue, no need to get worried! Many ways are there by which you can recover your lost account password. We have come with a precise method of retrieving the same. Find and follow the steps of Yahoo password recovery now.
- Open your web browser
- Navigate to the Yahoo! Sign-in Helper page
- It will ask you to enter your Yahoo! Mail phone number
- Enter the phone number which is associated with your account
- The number you have entered should be within your access because a text message will be received
- Click on the Continue icon
- Yahoo! Mail’s sign-in helper will now bring you to the password reset options
- Navigate to the Do you have access to this phone? Section
- Click Yes, text me an Account Key
- A text message will be sent within a few minutes
- Click on the Verify icon
You are done with Yahoo Password recovery without Security Question. You are open to change the Yahoo! Mail password once you have successfully recovered your account. A strong account password is suggested to you as it is related to your account security in the days to come. Please avoid using the things like your nickname, house address, or school name as your Yahoo! Mail password.