How to Reset WordPress Password with Password Reset Number?
Who doesn’t aware about the WordPress ? WordPress is one of the leading and most popular blogging sites in the world. It is one of the most important medium to share one thought as well as a great medium of promptings one’s cause as well as product or brands. Apart from blogging it also provides social media plugin in order to share the file on various social platform. But sometimes user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem face by the user is how to reset the WordPress password . In order to resolve the issue the User can take the help through WordPress password recovery number for proper guidance and or follow these simple procedures to resolve the issue :
Through Reset Password Link with Password Recovery Number
- First of all, go to the website and click on the login screen.
- Further click on the lost your password.
- Enter your username or email address of the account you are trying to log in.
- Click on the Get new password on your account and or new password on your email address.
Quick Install WordPress Password Reset
- Go to the WordPress website and login into C Panel.
- Then under the software/services click on Quick Install.
- Further go to the top of page and then click on MY Install.
- Now Afterwards locate the installation one wish to modify.
- Again click on Reset Password link.
- Select the particular username which password you want to change and enter the new password.
- Further Click on the Reset password button to change it.
Manual WordPress Password Reset
- Directly log into Cpanel of the WordPress and then under the database, click on the Phpmyadmin.
- Now click on the WordPress database from the left panel list.
- Again click on the Wp_user from the left panel.
- Now see the list of user in Registered user list which password you needs to change.
- Click on edit button and go to the user_pass column and clear the value on the far right and replace with your password.
- In the section select the MD5 from the function drop down menu and click on Go.
In case if either of the issue could not able to resolve the issue, then call at the WordPress password Reset Number, they have an excellent qualified team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of technical expertise to fix the issue on time. They work 24*7/365 days in order to resolve any issue.
How to Recover WordPress Password without Email?
An alternate email id is always required in case of recovering the lost password. What if one doesn’t have that? WordPress is a platform where person can do various things like blogging, business, news,writing the opinions and lot more with his own customize ways. If you have lost your WordPress password, and you don’t have any alternate email id then you can go for a quick wordpress password recovery through following process.
- Access the root directory of wordpress and look for wp-config.php.
- Open the file and search for the line DB(name,’…).
- Here the value is the database name of the user’s wordpress account. Note down that separately.
- Sign in to the hosting provider and go to phpMyAdmin.
- Then click on Databases.
- Click on wp-users.
- This will find the list of registered wordpress users.
- Click on the one, for which user wants to change the password.
- The password there will be in encrypted form.
- Delete that. Create a unique password.
- Encrypt it from authentic website.
- Copy and paste in the field.
- Click on Go button.
- Close all the windows.
- Login to the WordPress with new password.
How to Setup 2 Step Verification for WordPress via Reset Number?
2-step verification is one of the best methods to secure your various kinds of accounts against the hacking. In this process, you not only required entering your login password; you also need to undergo some other information which sends to your mobile devices. If you are a WordPress account holder, then you can also enable 2-step verification for your WordPress. The process of setting up two-factor authentications in WordPress is very easy and simple. But if you don’t have any knowledge about that, then follow the mentioned methods in this article.
Here are the simple steps to enable 2-Step verification for WordPress:
- First of all, go log in to your WordPress account and then click on two-step authentication under the Settings.
- Now scroll down and click on Security option available on the top-left side.
- Click on Two-Step Authentication icon and then choose to Get Started.
- Now you need to enter your phone number along with your country code and then click on Verify via App.
- After that, a QR code will appear on next screen and then scan the code to see the six-digit verification code.
- Enter the code and then click on the Enable tab to complete the process.
Done!! Now your WordPress account has been successfully protected with 2-step authentication.
How to Change WordPress Password?
Are you a wordpress blogger or do you have created an account on the WordPress ? WordPress is one of the major and top notch blogging website in the world. It is known for their rich blogging content, cool user interface as well as various sharing social media tools to enhance your blogging views. With more than 300 million user base is a sheer testimony of the fact that bloggers, or netizens loves the experience provided by the blogging website. Any person can easily create their account on the wordpress and use it for their blogging purposes. People from diverse parts of the world share their experience on this platform in their respective language whether its related to food, travel, cybersecurity or any subjects. But sometimes new user does face problem one of the common problem face by the user is how to change password. In case if you forget the previous password then you can take the assistance from the WordPress password reset phone number or following these procedures :
- In order to change the password, user needs to go to wordpress.
- Then make sure to click on the login button.
- Afterwards, User needs to make sure that your type the correct wordpress username of yours or the email address.
- An email will be sent to your email address on which account is made.
- User needs to login to the particular email address.
- Now open the recovery email and click on the recovery link.
- Type the new password and then confirm the new password.
- Click on Ok to save it.
If you are facing trouble or issue with regards to resetting of the password then user can take the assistance from the WordPress password recovery phone number. Their technical representatives will make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on timely basis. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure whatever be the problem must be fixed properly.
How to Reset WordPress Admin Password?
The users of WordPress admin may face a lot of issues in resetting the password of WordPress admin. For this the users need to follow the steps stated below:
- First of all the users need to log into the c Panel.
- Then under database, the users need to click on php My Admin.
- Then the user need to click on the WordPress database from the left panel list.
- Thereafter, the users need to click on the wp_users from the left panel list.
- Then under user_login, the users may see the list of the users . The users may sign in to their respective user account and then change the password for WordPress admin.
These are some of the ways by which the users may reset the password of WordPress admin. In case, the users face any issues, then the users may dial WordPress Password Reset Phone Number for talking to the technical experts.