How to Reset Fusemail Password?
Fusemail is a free web-based email which is used to send and receive text messages. And this email is a product of J2 global inc. This company is a publicly-traded American company based in Los Angeles, California. Out of many of its services, Fusemail email service is one of its parts and has a simple user interface for its users. Along with it, this email also has other features that benefit its users in many ways.
But, if you have forgotten your Fusemail account password and do not know how to proceed for Fusemail password reset then you shall not panic. All you can do is to follow the steps stated below.
Learning How to Reset Fusemail Password in Simple Steps!
- Open a web browser and go to Fusemail.com from its search bar.
- Enter the username in the sign-in page and then tap “Next”.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” option from the bottom of the password field and you will be directed to the recovery page of Fusemail.
- When the recovery page gets displayed, select any one recovery option and you can choose recovery using security question.
- A new screen is displayed in front of you with security questions. Answer the question correctly and tap “Next”.
- In case you do not know the answers to security questions then you can tap on “Try Another method” and enter the alternate email.
- Check the email received to you and enter the verification code in the space further.
- Fusemail will check the code and allow you to create a new password. Make sure that this time you create such a password which is strong and easy at the same time.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can easily reset your Fusemail account password. And in case you are still facing the issue then you are free to contact Fusemail password reset number which is 24/7 active.