How to Resolve Printer Issues with Tech Support Number?
Performing a smooth job on the printer requires proper functioning and sufficient resources. Lacking in any of the elements may raise an issue with the printer.
You may face a number of printer related issues like blocked nozzles, misalignment that causes problems. Users are also provided with the Printer Support Number where they can ask for the help in case of any printer related issues.
Here are few problems along with their solution to resolve it:
1. If the Print Quality is Poor
If your printer is yielding poor quality output then it is a point of issue and you need to resolve it. Before resolving the issue, it is important to know the cause of the problem. If the printer is printing poor quality then the reason may the nozzles on inkjet printer heads get blocked causing horizontal streaks on prints and poor quality.
How to Resolve the Problem?
This problem can be easily resolved by cleaning the printheads of the printer. You can get an option on the printer control panel or in the printer software on the computer.
- Go through the manuals and enter in the printer properties in the Windows control panel.
- There, you will find a maintenance section
- From there, you can click it and clean the print heads or align them.
You can also use the Head cleaning kits that are easily available
2. Printing Takes Too Long:
It becomes irritating when your printer takes too long to print. If your printer is printing very slowly then the reason may be high resolution setting, a memory issue, and/or choice of drivers.
How to Resolve this Issue?
- Printing high-resolution images have more data that takes slightly more time to print and can cause slow print times.
- If the gallery quality is not of your concern then in such situation, you can select draft, standard or normal mode for office documents. This increases the speed of printing. If you are working with your printer for presentations or formal pieces then you can switch your setting back to high-quality. This tactic is generally for saving the time and spending resources for required documents only.
- If you are using your printer and processing large files with complex images then you can consider adding memory in order to keep your printer humming along. Also, you can switch from two-sided to simplex mode.
- After opting the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to cure your problem efficiently. But if the problem is still persisting then you can contact Printer Customer Support Number to avail assistance from the support team.
If you are looking for an instant assistance to resolve your printer related problems then you can dial the Printer Support number. It is a good option to avail help from the experienced and expert executives who are always competent to help the customers. The assistance is provided by highly trained executives who have years of experience and can solve any complicated issues.
How to Refill Cartridge of Laser Printer?
Refilling the cartridge of a printer is one of the most important things in order to complete the printing works including the laser printer. Every laser printer contains a cartridge that functions to provide the link for printing the images or any document. It’s always important to refill the cartridge in your printer to properly obtain the printing features. But most of the users don’t know about the process of refilling the cartridge of a laser printer.
Steps to refill a laser printer cartridge:
- First of all, pull out the old toner cartridge from your printer by opening the screw cover.
- Now take off the side cover and reseal the hole by inserting the plastic plug back into the hole.
- Now shake the cartridge very carefully from side by side and then reinstall the cartridge in your printer.
- After that, insert the smart chip if applicable or otherwise leave it to complete the process.
If you are finding any difficulty to refill your laser printer cartridge with these above-described steps, then dial printer support number and get the effective assistance from the customer support team for refilling the cartridge of your laser printer. They will provide best in class solutions to resolve your varied printer related problems.