Google provides the ease to the users for sign in and sign out their Google account depending upon their needs and situations. If you are looking for how to sign out Google account then go through the enlisted steps:
- Go to the Settings of your device and search for the Accounts and sync menu.
- Click on the Account and Sync menu where you can see all the Google accounts.
- From there, you can select the account from the multiple options and click on the Remove Account button.
- It will ask you for the confirmation.
- Again tap the Remove Accounts to confirm the process.
- Doing so will remove the account and hence you will be signed out of your GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
- You can also sign out from all Google accounts simultaneously by tapping Remove all Google Account from your device.
You can also sign out Google account from any device remotely. If you want to sign out your Google account remotely then follow the given procedure:
- Stat working on a desktop computer and log in to Gmail account.
- Go to your inbox and scroll down to the bottom of your inbox.
- Here, you will get a message like “Last account activity” on your screen.
- You need to click the “Details” button and after that click the “sign out all other web sessions” button from your screen.
- After tapping the button, it will sign out of your Gmail account from all remote devices.
If you are facing any trouble during the sign out process then you can contact the Google customer service and can ask for the assistance.
How to Sign Out Google Account from Redmi Note 4?
Steps to sign out Google account on Redmi Note 4
Google account is the most widely used authentication account that provides access to the users to use various Google products like Gmail, Hangouts, Google Drive etc. And now this service is upgraded in such a way that users can even access their account from their smartphones. But, there are some users who face a bit difficult when it comes to how to sign out Google account. We will be provided with the detailed steps to sign out your Google account on your phone.
Steps to Sign Out Google Account on Redmi Note 4:
- Before starting with the steps you are required to launch the app page on your phone.
- Further, you are required to click on the Settings app.
- After that, you need to click on the General Settings option.
- Thereafter, you are required to click on the Google option under the Account section.
- Once done, click on the Google account which you wish to sign out.
- After that, sync page will be displayed where you are required to click on the menu button and click on Remove option.
So, this how you can sign out of Google account on your Redmi Note 4. Still, if you face any issues you can reach out to Google support.