How to Sign Out Gmail Account?
Achieve simple method on how to sign out Gmail account online:
Gmail account is a completely free webmail account in terms of sharing and receiving crucial information among the clients at any time. It is so easy to use and manage using correct email address and password. Haphazardly, if you forgot the password of Gmail account or you are not able to sign out your Gmail account you can check out first internet service is running well or not. If not and you are not able to fix that error you can get in touch with tech support team to fix the issue in no time.
Here are the ways on how to sign out Gmail account instantly:
- At first, go to the website of Gmail account and press sign in button.
- Enter the correct email address and password to access Gmail account soon.
- Now sign out your Gmail account but if you failed, go to the settings of Gmail account and internet.
- If your Gmail account settings are fine you can check out the internet settings and fix its server issue.
Sometimes due to a server issue, you find this kind of error and unable to sign in and sign out so look after this and fix your problem yourself instantly.
How can I Sign Out of My Gmail Account on Android Phone?
Follow these steps and sign out the Gmail account which you no longer wish to use on your Android phone:
- First, open the Android settings on your phone.
- Now, scroll and tap on the option “Accounts”.
- After that, all your accounts will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, tap on the Gmail account which you wish to sign out.
- Now, click on the three verticals present on the top right corner of your phone.
- Then, click on “Remove account”.
- Now, a prompt would be displayed on your screen.
- Tap on “Remove account”.
With this, your Gmail account would be deleted from the Android phone and will also remove the attached calendars and notifications.