Do You want to Make Free Phone Call with Gmail Account? Here’s the Detailed Method
Well! You have accessed Gmail for sending and receiving emails. But, are you familiar with the latest feature of Gmail? Not yet? No problem. Now Gmail has introduced the free phone calls features which enable the users to contact anyone anytime at free of cost.
However, if you want to access the same feature, then follow the process listed beneath. For additional information of the same, you can dial on Gmail contact number. The team work effectively for the assistance of the users. So, get their assistance anytime and enjoys the entire elements of the Gmail.
How to make free phone calls to Gmail Account?
- First of all, launch Gmail and login with your credentials.
- On the Home Page, you will get multiple options, click on the top section of the page and select ‘Chat’ option.
- Chat features with multiple options, select ‘Call Phone’. Before moving further, make sure you have installed the voice and video plug-in.
- Here, you will get the ‘Phone’ icon, click on it and thereafter a dialogue box will appear showing the instructions of the service. Read the same carefully, and click ‘Accept’.
- Soon, you will get the ‘Call Phone’ display, click on the ‘Grid’ to get the dialing pad.
- It’s time to make a call, select your region and then dial the number. You can also search the number from the contact list.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Call button’.
- Now, enjoy the free calling features of the Gmail Account.
If you need any other assistance, then make a call on Gmail Customer Service Number. The number is accessible 24*7, so you can make a call at any moment of time to get their support. The geeks have in-depth knowledge and good hands-on experience in solving versatile issues of the Gmail. Hence, utilize their skills and enjoy the features of the Gmail in a complete manner.