Get Two Easy and Effective ways to Install WordPress
Do you want to be master of your own websites? Then WordPress is best for you. Being a prominent Content Management System, it offers exclusive tools and Plugins for the users to design the websites in an effective way. To avail the exciting features of the same, you need to install the WordPress. The process is easy and the same are listed below.
How to Install WordPress with WordPress Support Number?
There are multiple ways to install the WordPress, here 2 basic and easiest ways are listed below which will help you to access the WordPress in an effective manner.
Quick Install WordPress
- Quick Installer is provided by many hosting companies. After getting the cPanel from your host, launch the same and Login with your credentials.
- Now move to the Software and Services section.
- Under the same, select Quick Install.
- In the menu bar of the Quick Installer, you will find multiple options, select WordPress.
- This will direct you to the WordPress Installer page, click on the button ‘Install WordPress’.
- Now enter your domain name in the section. However, if you want to install the same in the sub-directory, then enter the path in the installation field.
- Thereafter, provide the blog title name, email address, and password.
- After performing the above process, click Install WordPress.
- The process will take some time and after completing the same, you can run the WordPress.
On the off chance, if you need any assistance, then you can make a call to WordPress Tech Support Phone Number. The geeks will provide the solution in a quick span of time and this will help you to access the WordPress in an easy manner.
How to Install WordPress using FTP?
- First and Foremost, visit the official website of the WordPress and navigate to the latest version of the same.
- Download the latest version of the WordPress and after downloading the same, unzip the entire files.
- However, if you want to access the WordPress through your root domain, then upload the WordPress files in the root section and if want to use the sub-folder, then install the same in the particular folder.
- After uploading the files, launch cPanel which you have received from your host.
- Now move to the Database section and fill your database name to create a new Database.
- After filling the details, click ‘Create Database’.
- Now move to the MySQL section of the cPanel and provide your username and password to create a new user. After filling the details, click ‘Create a user’.
- Thereafter, move again to the MySQL Database section, scroll down the page and select ‘Add user to a Database’. Now select the database which you have created in the previous step and click ‘Add’.
- Now move to the uploaded section of the WordPress to install the same.
- WordPress installation page will appear, select the Language and click ‘Continue’.
- Thereafter, installation instructions will appear on your screen, click ‘Let’s Go’.
- Now enter the Database form to proceed further.
- After completing the same, click ‘Run the Install’.
- Amid the process, WordPress Installation information will appear, enter the relevant details, such as Site Title, Username, Password and considerably more. After filling such details, click Install WordPress.
Hence, you have successfully installed the WordPress. On the off chance, if need any assistance, then dial on WordPress Contact Number. The number is feasible 24*7 for the users, so you can call anytime for the quick solution against any issues.