Two Effective Ways to Disable Search History in Google Autosuggestion
Getting miffed due to Google Autosuggestion? There are no ways to disable the Auto-Suggestion. However, you can minimize the effects and for the same, there are two ways. Both the ways are effective and working. Adhere the steps listed below and get your issues resolved.
Disable Search History on Google Autosuggestion
This step will allow you to delete the Auto-Suggestion in sections; it means you will erase the same in a split manner. For the same, open the Google Chrome and type any keywords in the address bar, relevant suggestion will appear, now press the down key and then press Shift and delete keys together. This process will delete the section which you have selected. Repeat this process until it is finished. Hence, auto-suggestion is removed.
Next method is also easier which will minimize the effects of Auto-Suggestion. To apply these changes, follow the steps listed beneath.
- Visit Google My Activity page, by clicking on the link https://myactivity.google.com/
- Here, you will see the list of searches and remove icon too. Now select the searches and click Remove.
- Thereafter, you will see the few options, click on remove all from the beginning of the time.
- Once the process is completed, your search history is completely erased.
- This process is totally different from the history removal process, as the former one delete the search history and the latter one delete the cookies and caches. So, follow the above-mentioned steps and get your issues resolved.
However, if you want to know more, then feel free to dial on Google Support Number. The geeks will offer the outright elucidation of any issues. The team works around the clock for the support of the users. So, you can communicate with them at any moment.