How do I Find Computer Technicians with Support Phone Number?
You will find many computer support agencies in the city you are living in, but not all are providing chat support facility to the Windows and Mac users. A small portion of support service providing agencies is involved in catering live chat facility. However, it is not a difficult job to find a genuine computer support with a live chat facility. To get the same, you just need to open Google and search this keyword – computer live technicians near me. It will give you an extended range of options. The chat professionals are dealing with a wide range of areas.
What are the areas handled by the live computer technicians?
- Browsing issue.
- Scanning issue.
- Installation issue.
- Display issue.
- RAM issue.
- Hard Drive issue.
- Power supply issue.
- Noise issue
What are the special features of live computer technicians?
- Live technicians cater reliable services.
- Live technicians bestow customized services.
- Live technicians are committed to being available throughout the year.
- Live technicians don’t make any compromise with the quality of the provided services.
- Live technicians follow six sigma rules in developing the services.
- Live technicians deliver wide-ranging services with 99.99% accuracy.
- Live technicians don’t take much time in offering the services.
- Live technicians offer cost-effective services.
How to Contact Live Support Professionals with Tech Support Number ?
As we have said it earlier, it is not a far-reaching job to contact computer support live chat professional. You can find them easily, within your reach. In that regard, you are invited to dial computer tech support number whether you are facing a browsing issue, scanning issue, installation issue, software issue, hardware issue, display issue, or power supply issue.
How to Check the Authenticity of a Live Technician?
You will have to collect the helpline number of your preferred support by visiting their official website. When you visit their website for collecting the computer support number, you must go through the user reviews mentioned on that website. It will give you a brief picture of the authenticity of that agency. Hence, you will be able to contact a genuine agency for availing the desired support.
How to Format a Computer?
Formatting a computer means erasing the entire data which is available on a computer’s hard drive. Mostly users format a computer whenever they reinstall the OS in order to restore their computer to factory defaults or sometimes any virus or malware enters through the internal or external way. One can simply format a drive to format the computer and it’s a very easy process to perform. There are many users who don’t know about the formatting process and if you are one among those, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Here are the steps to format a computer:
- First of all, back up your data in order to get back your important data that you will be erased during the format process.
- Restart your computer and then press the function keys to enter the setup menu.
- Now the BIOS menu will open and then choose Boot option.
- Insert the CD and then a new message will appear with a title Press any key to boot from CD. Press any key from your keyboard and then set up process will open.
- Now setup process will begin and then Windows logo will appear and your data will be deleted.
- Choose your preferred language and then click on Next.
- Click on Install Now option.
- Now read the terms and conditions, and then accept them by checking the given box.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the format process.
In case the above-given steps do not help to format your computer, then dial Computer Customer Support Phone Number and get reliable assistance from the skilled experts to format your computer. They will provide you the reliable assistance to fix the multiple queries related to the computer whether it’s formatting or other. You call on this number whenever you need assistance and they are 24/7 available to assist the users.
How to Find a Wifi Password on Your Computer?
In case you are stuck to your wifi by the same password then you are suggested to change it soon. This is because the default passwords generally have a different combination in the passwords which are difficult to memorize. So, to make it easy to remember you may choose to change the password. But to change the password, you are required to view the current password. And if you do not know how to find a wifi password then you may follow the steps below to get your answers.
Getting to Find Out Wifi Password on Computer!
- From the system tray, find the wifi icon and right-click the option “Open Network and Sharing Centre”.
- Tap on the option of “Change Adapter Settings” from the left of the menu displayed in front of you.
- Fetch for the Wifi icon and right-click to tap on the “Status” option.
- A dialogue box gets displayed in front of you with basic wifi information. From the top of the wireless dialogue box, click on “Wireless Properties” to find the “Security” tab and clicking on it.
- Now, another dialogue box is displayed in front of you with all the security details displayed in front of you. And you may choose to tap on “Network Security Key” and then tap “Show Characters” box.
- Now here is how you can find the wifi password which you can choose to change the same if you want.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, the user can find a wifi password without any hassle. But in case you require any help then you are free to contact computer tech support phone number which is 24/7 active.
How To Find Computer Mac Address with Customer Support Number?
Every device connected to the home network has a unique MAC address. These mac address can be one or multiple depending upon the number of networks a computer is connected to. But somehow you do not know about the MAC address then you may read this article further to find your answers.
Steps To Check Your MAC Address on Windows 10, 8, 9 and Vista
- From the desktop displayed, tap on the Windows button to open the Windows Start.
- Now, enter the CMD in Windows search box displayed and press “Enter”.
- A command window is displayed in front of you. Type ipconfig/all in the command box and tap “Enter”.
- A physical address is displayed for each adapter in case of multiple adapters. And this physical address is your device’s MAC address.
Steps to Check Your MAC Address on Windows 2000, 2003, XP, NT
- From the desktop, tap on the “Start” button and then tap on “Run”.
- When the Run dialogue box is displayed in front of you at the bottom left corner, type cmd and tap “Enter” or search option.
- A new command window is displayed in front of you. Type ipconfig/all in the window and tap “Enter”.
- You see the MAC address under Ethernet adapter wireless network connection. This is the physical address of your computer.
Therefore with the help of the above steps, you can check for your computer MAC address depending on your type of window.
Having Issues? Dial Computer Technical Support
The users who have any issue regarding the computer or its MAC address then he is free to contact computer support phone number. The customer representatives are available 24/7.
How to Find Computer Serial Number with Customer Support ?
Need to know serial number of your PC? Get a step by step guide
Most of the Windows computer or any other PC don’t display the serial number in its interface but a user can find the serial number of their PC by doing a simple command. You can just check out the serial number of your PC in the BIOS or else, you can check it on the hardware itself.
Besides, there is another way to check the serial number of a computer by contacting computer customer support number where a team of experts will help you in providing you all the required support and will provide you the serial number.
Moreover, you can follow the given instructions in order to get the serial number of your computer.
Steps to retrieve serial number on your computer without checking hardware
- At first, you should press the Windows key and ‘X’ key on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Thereafter, you would be required to select the Command Prompt (Admin).
- After that, you need to type “WMIC BIOS GET SERIALNUMBER” and then click the enter key.
- Once you click enter, you would be able to see the Serial Number of your computer.
Moreover, you don’t get the serial number of your PC even after performing the aforementioned steps, you should not worry about it and immediately contact the computer customer support number. And you would get immediate assistance from a computer expert and within the least possible time, you would get your serial number.