A Quicker Approach to add WordPress Admin Using cPanel
- First of all, open your web-hosting panel.
- Sign-in with your credentials and click Sign-in.
- Thereafter, you will get the multiple features, moe to the section of Software.
- In the section of Software, you will get trending software, select WordPress and click Install.
- Amid the process, you will have to provide your domain, site address, site description and considerably more.
- After filling all the details, move to the Admin Account section and under the same, fill the details such as Admin username and admin password.
- Thereafter, scroll down the page and enter your email address and then click Install.
Now, your WordPress is successfully configured with your cPanel, hereafter, you can make any changes to your website. On the off chance, if you need any assistance then feel free to dial on WordPress Toll Free Number. The techies will provide the advanced and efficient solution of any issues and then will also guide you in every path of digital field.