How to Fix Gmail Issue on Google Play Store?
Gmail and Google Play Store are the products of the Google and they both are interlinked. In short, if you want to access the Gmail app on Android, then you can get the same from the Google Play Store. Both have excellent features and hence liked by the users.
But, errors can encounter anytime. For example, if you want to update the Gmail app and suddenly Google Play stopped. At this moment, what will you do? You are totally stuck. You will wonder about the solution and there is a perfect way to which you can get your issues resolved, i.e. Google Play Customer Service Number. Through this number, you can get the best and ultimate solution to any issues. The number is available 24*7, so you can reach anytime.
However, you can also perform the steps listed below. This will fix your issues but you have performed several tasks. Get ready for the same.
Gmail is not Working on Google Play Store
- Caches of Google Play Store reduces the efficiency of the same, so you must erase it periodically. The process is listed below.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Scroll down the page and select App.
- Here, you will find multiple applications, select Google Play Store.
- Under the same, you will find Clear Cache. Tap on it and further tap on OK.
- Hence, the first task is over, now deactivate and reactivate the Google Account from your device. To deactivate the account, open Settings, and tap on Accounts and under the same, select Google. Now tap on Remove button. Wait for time to complete the process.
- After the process is completed, restart your device and then move to the Settings section. Thereafter, tap on Account and further tap on Add Account. Now enter your credentials and tap OK.
The above-mentioned process will resolve your issues. On the off chance, if need any other assistance, then feel free to dial on Google Play Store Tech Support Number. The geeks work around the clock to offer the best and comprehensive solution to the users. So, you can communicate to them anytime.