How to Sign in Google Account?
Gmail is turned out to be a necessity to the people who already use it and to those as well who have just joined recently.
Sign in Google Account Using Computer
- Open the web browser and type Gmail.com in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Gmail homepage will be displayed in front of you.
- Enter your username and click to “Continue”.
- Now you need to enter the password associated with the account and then press Enter.
- Once you enter the password, you will be able to sign into the account and access your inbox.
How to Sign in Google Account in Android Device?
- Unlock your device and go to Gmail application from the application counter of your phone.
- Once the Gmail is displayed in front of you, click on three horizontal line that is available at the top.
- Click on your name or email and then click on “Add Account”.
- Select Gmail and proceed further.
- Now you will be asked the username and password. Enter the same and proceed.
- Allow some time to the application to get you connected with a new Gmail account.
- Once all you see the inbox displayed in front of you which means that you can now use a new Gmail account until you log out.
We assume that the above steps helped you to sign in Google account. You can contact Google customer service in case you require any kind of assistance and help.