Gmail Causing Issue on Outlook? Here are Ways to Fix!
Gmail might be the king of emails ruling the hearts of people around the world. With lots of amazing features and options, Gmail is also the leading free email service in different languages. And this email can be used on various devices and web browsers. So, if you are experiencing issues with Gmail not responding in Outlook then you do not have to panic. As there is always a resolution to every problem.
And if you do not know how to resolve this issue then you must first know the reasons behind causing this issue and then come to the resolution section. And you have landed at the right place as you will get all your answers in this piece of information.
Reasons Behind Causing Gmail to Not Work on Outlook!
When an application does not work then it always has a reason behind it. So, some of the reasons are mentioned here.
- Improper and poor internet connection.
- Excess collection of caches, cookies and browsing history.
- Outlook Application is not updated to the latest version.
- If working on a laptop, then Gmail is still open in the task manager.
And there can be many other reasons leading Gmail not working in Outlook issue. And to know how to get rid of such issues, you can read the following article.
Ways to Fix Gmail Issue with Outlook!
- If you find that internet connection is not working properly then contact your service provider and get it checked.
- You can even delete the cookies, caches and browsing the history of any web browser as well as Gmail application from its settings.
- Do not forget to update your Outlook to the latest version for various applications to work properly.
- Close the Gmail application and other unwanted application unnecessarily open in task manager of your laptop.
Even after following the steps to fix mentioned above, the issue remains the same, then you are free to contact Outlook Or Gmail customer support for better assistance. This customer service is 24/7 active.