Forgetting the password of a Facebook account is a very common thing and users forget their password due to plenty of reasons once in a while. Well, Facebook proffers plenty of options for account recovery and one can easily recover their account through multiple options whether its alternate email or recovery phone number. But sometimes many situations come when users forget these recovery options and then find another way to recover their account. Facebook also proffer the option of verifying your identity through the security questions and you can provide your date of birth to recover the account. The process of Facebook account recovery date of birth is quite easy and you can perform it with the help of simple steps.
Steps to recover Facebook account with date of birth:
- First of all, visit the official Facebook website via www.facebook.com from your preferred browser.
- You can click on Log in icon which is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now you can enter the username or email address and then click on the login tab.
- Now click on Forgotten password? Option when you will be asked to enter the password.
- After that, you will be redirected to the next page where you can see the multiple options of account recovery and then click on No longer have access to these.
- On the very next page, you might be asked some security questions in order to confirm your identity that may include your date of birth you will have entered at the time of account creation.
- Now provide your date of birth and then click on the Next tab.
- Now you can easily enter the new password for your Facebook account and then confirm the password after re-entering.
The above-given steps can help you to recover Facebook account with date of birth in a very quick manner. But if you are still not capable of accessing your account or have any query, contact the support team of Facebook for immediate assistance.