How to Reset Your Gmail Account Password in Simple Steps?
Forgetting an email account password is a very little thing among the users and it is always an irritating task when you forget your email account password. Being a Gmail account holder, you may also face lots of circumstances when you forget your Gmail account password and confront problems to send and receive your important emails. In order to get back to your Gmail account, you must be required to reset your password which is very easy to reset through the plenty of ways provided by Gmail for the password resetting.
How to Reset Gmail Password?
Did you forget the password of your Gmail account? And want to reset it to get back to your email account? Then you can perform the Gmail password reset process which is quite simple and straightforward to follow.
Here are the steps to reset Gmail password:
- Go to the official password reset page of Gmail via https://accounts.google.com/reset/
- Type the Google ID that password you wish to reset.
- Click on Next.
- On the next page, enter your recovery phone number and then click on Next.
- Now Google may send a verification code to recovery phone number and then enter it.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- After that, type the new password for your Gmail account to complete the process.
If you are not getting any help with these above-given steps, then dial Gmail Password Reset Number and get the best solutions on the password reset related queries from the customer service team. They will reset your password in a very short span of time and you can get their support 24/7 by making a phone call across the world.
How to Reset Gmail Password in iPhone?
Guide To Easily Reset Password Of A Gmail Account In An iPhone
If you are an Apple user and have been using a Gmail account in your device then there is doubt that you have been enjoying its service for various professional or personal purposes. Gmail accounts are known as the king of all the accounts available in the market as they are user-friendly and easily manageable. Moreover there are times when a user wants to reset the password of their Gmail account due to any reason. However, that also depends on the major factor that is whether the user remembers the password of his account or not.
If you have been looking for ways to reset Gmail password in your iPhone device and is not able to do so then here’s what to do.
Reset Password Of A Gmail Account In An iPhone Device: Steps
Follow the steps mentioned below to reset your Gmail account’s password in your iPhone device.
- Initially, navigate to your iPhone’s web browser and then head over to the password reset page of Gmail,
- Enter the username/email address of your Gmail account and hit the Next button.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the last password of your account that you can remember but you can opt for “Try Another Way” until you see the other account recovery methods- email address or phone number.
- Choose any of the recovery methods and then get the account verification code to reset your Gmail account’s password.
- Enter the code in the provided field and then enter a new password twice for your Gmail account.
- Update the new password in your Gmail application in your iPhone.
Furthermore, you can contact tech support to get any help on how to reset Gmail password in iPhone.
How to Reset Gmail Password in Mobile App?
What is the procedure for resetting Gmail password via mobile app?
Gmail users often demand the resetting of their account login password.
This password reset needs to occur when the users forget their current Gmail password. In such scenarios where users don’t remember their password, they need to process the recovery for it. Gmail account recovery can be done both the ways either through web browser or its mobile app. If you are in a similar state and wanted to reset Gmail password in mobile app, then welcome here to know its procedure. You have to follow the enlisted steps for resetting your Gmail password via mobile app.
- Open the Gmail mobile app, and find the recovery option
- Next, you have to follow the recovery steps but enter your ID first
- Then Google will ask to enter any old password, you can skip it
- Next, Google will give the registered phone number as the recovery choice first
- Then you have to click call or SMS button for receiving a code form Google
- You can also click the I don’t have my phone option for receiving code in alternate email
- Then after receiving the code from Google, copy it and paste in the given space on recovery window
- Now let the Google perform account verification and next password reset window will open
- Then type a new password and reset it as your Gmail password by tapping save button
Hence, Gmail password reset is very efficiently done in the mobile app with the help of given procedure. Additionally, you can dial the Gmail customer care service phone number for proper assistance in case you encounter any problem during account recovery.