Know How to Recover Facebook Account by Taking Help from Friends?
“A friend in need is a friend indeed” this quote is quite apt when used in the context of Facebook recovery. Besides, being an incredible service there are chances that some users might encounter an issue while accessing their account. Fortunately, with the help of the recovery options, the users can easily gain access to their Facebook account.
Further, for the users who have a query on Facebook account recovery by taking help from friends, here they will be provided with the simple steps to follow.
Recovering Facebook account by taking help from friends
Well, for the users who are unable to access their account but have added some trusted friends to their profile they can easily use this method to access their Facebook account.
- For this process, users need to visit the Facebook login page and click on Forgot account option.
- Then, users are required to enter the username or email and click on the Search option.
- Now, from the provided list look at the email addresses linked to the account. If users don’t have access to any of the email they can click on No longer access option.
- After that, the user can enter the email or phone number that they can access and click on the Continue option.
- Then, the user is required to click on Reveal trusted contacts option.
- Further, the user needs to follow the on-screen instructions and easily gain back access to their Facebook account.
Still, if the user fails, they can contact Facebook account recovery number for required help to easily access their account.