How to Recover Apple Account?
Ways to recover apple account
The Apple account is like any other account which helps users to log in and get access to their device. However if we forget the password of the account then we can face login issues. There are several ways for apple account recovery which you can use.
- Open Apple account page.
- Select “Forgot password” option.
- Then enter your Apple ID.
- Now select ‘Continue’.
- Some options to recover apple account will appear. You can select any option for recovery from email, security questions, phone number and recovery key.
- If you select email option then a link for password will be sent on alternate email. You can open it and set new password.
- If you select security question option then you have to enter your birth date and answer two security questions. Then you can set password.
- If you have two-step verification or two step authentication then you can enter the recovery key and verification code from your trusted device and get access.
This is how you can set a new password and recover apple account.
How to Recover Apple iD If Forgotten the Security Question Answer?
Recovery of Apple Id without Security Questions
Forgetting password of your account these days is no big deal but if you happen to forget your apple account’s password then it can create a big problem. If you are an apple user then you can’t access your device without logging in your apple account. Hence remembering your apple account’s password is really important. But still people end up forgetting their apple’s account. For recovering account as well one needs recovery information. And in case one doesn’t have enough information like security questions even then also one can do their apple account recovery through following ways.
Steps of Apple account recovery:
- Navigate to apple account recovery page.
- Enter your apple ID and tap on continue.
- Select ‘reset security questions’ and click continue.
- Enter your password and select continue.
- Now follow next instructions to verify your account.
- Next you can choose security questions for yourself along with answers and select continue.
- You can access tips as how to set security questions to make your account more secure.
- In order to make your account safe, after resetting security questions you can also set up two factor authentication to be more careful. With this one doesn’t have to remember any security questions.
Hence you are done with setting account recovery without security and in case of any further query you can reach out to customer support for more help
How to Recover Apple Account without Phone Number?
If you do not have your phone and want to know how to recover account without phone number then you can follow these steps
- Go to Apple account page.
- Click ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Then enter your Apple ID and tap ‘Continue’.
- Now you can choose recovery option.
- Since you do not have a phone and apple account recovery number so you can select either security questions or email recovery option.
- If you choose security questions option you will have to enter your date of birth. Then you have to answer two security questions correctly. After this a reset page will open where you can set a new password.
- If you choose email option then the link to recover Apple account will be sent there and you can open it to set your new password.
- After you have typed a new password, confirm it.
If you face any problem recovering your apple account or you have any query then you can contact the customer care service. They will guide you and give solutions.
How To Recover Apple Id Password With Security Questions?
Apple is famous for taking its security issues very seriously and that is reason that this company has been a major technological brand in the market. If you are an Apple user, then you must know about all the security measures it takes to ensure that your information is secured. But sometimes users often forget their credentials that may cause them to inability to access their Apple account which results in restricting them to access all the Apple services on their Apple device. Therefore, this article will show you all the essential steps to be taken while you try to recover your Apple Id password with security questions.
Steps To Recover Apple Id Password With Security Questions
- Go to the Apple Id website and scroll to the sign in section.
- Now enter your Apple ID and click on the click on the “Forgot Apple ID or password” option.
- Now, enter your email address that is linked with your Apple account and click on the continue option and then click on the “I need to reset my password” option.
Now you’ll be asked to choose one of the following recovery option:
- Recovery Email
- Security Questions
Here you can choose the security questions option and enter you date of birth for confirmation and then continue with answering the security questions.
Once you have answered the security questions correctly, you’ll be able to create a fresh password.
In the event, you are unable to reset your password for your Apple account then you can get in touch with the Apple customer serviced by dialing on the Apple account recovery number. The professional representatives will surely assist you with the proper information on your account recovery.