How to Recover Apple Account?
Ways to recover apple account
The Apple account is like any other account which helps users to log in and get access to their device. However if we forget the password of the account then we can face login issues. There are several ways for apple account recovery which you can use.
- Open Apple account page.
- Select “Forgot password” option.
- Then enter your Apple ID.
- Now select ‘Continue’.
- Some options to recover apple account will appear. You can select any option for recovery from email, security questions, phone number and recovery key.
- If you select email option then a link for password will be sent on alternate email. You can open it and set new password.
- If you select security question option then you have to enter your birth date and answer two security questions. Then you can set password.
- If you have two-step verification or two step authentication then you can enter the recovery key and verification code from your trusted device and get access.
This is how you can set a new password and recover apple account.
How to Recover Apple iD If Forgotten the Security Question Answer?
Recovery of Apple Id without Security Questions
Forgetting password of your account these days is no big deal but if you happen to forget your apple account’s password then it can create a big problem. If you are an apple user then you can’t access your device without logging in your apple account. Hence remembering your apple account’s password is really important. But still people end up forgetting their apple’s account. For recovering account as well one needs recovery information. And in case one doesn’t have enough information like security questions even then also one can do their apple account recovery through following ways.
Steps of Apple account recovery:
- Navigate to apple account recovery page.
- Enter your apple ID and tap on continue.
- Select ‘reset security questions’ and click continue.
- Enter your password and select continue.
- Now follow next instructions to verify your account.
- Next you can choose security questions for yourself along with answers and select continue.
- You can access tips as how to set security questions to make your account more secure.
- In order to make your account safe, after resetting security questions you can also set up two factor authentication to be more careful. With this one doesn’t have to remember any security questions.
Hence you are done with setting account recovery without security and in case of any further query you can reach out to customer support for more help.
How to Recover Apple Account without Credit Card?
Do you want to log into your iCloud account but are unable to proceed? Then it might be because you have forgotten your Apple Account password. If yes, then you will not be able to access any of the Apple supported applications like iTunes, iCloud, etc. As all of them are connected with Apple ID and if you lose access to this account then you will be unable to access other Apple handled accounts as well. But, if you are using an iPhone for the first time and do not know how to recover then you shall not panic. In this article, you will come to know how to get back the Apple Account without any hassle.
Steps to Reset Apple Account Password without Credit Card!
- First, the user is required to open any web browser and head over to iforgot.apple.com from its search bar.
- When the recovery page of Apple gets displayed in front of you then you shall enter your Apple ID on the page and tap “next”.
- Choose the option “I need to Reset my Password” from the bottom of the page and tap “Next”.
- You will be taken to a new page where you need to select any one recovery option. And you can choose recovery by answering security questions.
- This will display the question that you chose at the time of creating the account and you will be required to answer it accordingly and tap “Next”.
- Apple will be checking the answer and then ask you to create a new password that is strong and unique. Make sure you create an easy to remember password this time and tap “OK” once you are done.
- To confirm the password, enter it once again and tap “OK”.
So, with the help of the above Apple account recovery steps, you can get back your account access without entering credit card details. In case, you require any further help then you are free to get in touch with customer support that is 24/7 active on various platforms.
How to Recover Apple Account without Phone Number?
If you do not have your phone and want to know how to recover account without phone number then you can follow these steps
- Go to Apple account page.
- Click ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Then enter your Apple ID and tap ‘Continue’.
- Now you can choose recovery option.
- Since you do not have a phone and apple account recovery number so you can select either security questions or email recovery option.
- If you choose security questions option you will have to enter your date of birth. Then you have to answer two security questions correctly. After this a reset page will open where you can set a new password.
- If you choose email option then the link to recover Apple account will be sent there and you can open it to set your new password.
- After you have typed a new password, confirm it.
If you face any problem recovering your apple account or you have any query then you can contact the customer care service. They will guide you and give solutions.
How To Recover Apple Id Password With Security Questions?
Apple is famous for taking its security issues very seriously and that is reason that this company has been a major technological brand in the market. If you are an Apple user, then you must know about all the security measures it takes to ensure that your information is secured. But sometimes users often forget their credentials that may cause them to inability to access their Apple account which results in restricting them to access all the Apple services on their Apple device. Therefore, this article will show you all the essential steps to be taken while you try to recover your Apple Id password with security questions.
Steps To Recover Apple Id Password With Security Questions
- Go to the Apple Id website and scroll to the sign in section.
- Now enter your Apple ID and click on the click on the “Forgot Apple ID or password” option.
- Now, enter your email address that is linked with your Apple account and click on the continue option and then click on the “I need to reset my password” option.
Now you’ll be asked to choose one of the following recovery option:
- Recovery Email
- Security Questions
Here you can choose the security questions option and enter you date of birth for confirmation and then continue with answering the security questions.
Once you have answered the security questions correctly, you’ll be able to create a fresh password.
In the event, you are unable to reset your password for your Apple account then you can get in touch with the Apple customer serviced by dialing on the Apple account recovery number. The professional representatives will surely assist you with the proper information on your account recovery.
How to Recover Apple ID Password for Activation Lock?
Having an Apple device with an Activation lock is a very common thing. This lock helps the user to keep the device secured in case it gets in the wrong hands. It is the type of lock that even if you remove the date completely it is the activation lock that helps to deter anyone from reactivating the device without the owner’s permission. And this activation lock is also connected with Apple ID just like every other application from Apple. Hence, if you have forgotten the Apple ID password and are unable to log into the account then it can be very dangerous as anyone can break the activation lock. So, to know how to recover Apple ID password for activation lock you need to follow the steps below.
Getting back Apple ID password for Activation Lock!
- First, you need to land on a web browser that you prefer and navigate to the Apple recovery page from its search bar.
- When the sign-in page gets displayed in front of you, enter the Apple ID on the page and tap the Forgot Password option.
- This will lead you to the Apple recovery page where you need to choose “I need to reset my password” option from the middle of the page.
- Now, you will be required to choose any one recovery option. And you can choose recovery by answering security questions.
- As the question gets displayed in front of you, answer it correctly and tap “Next”.
- Apple will be checking the answer and then allow you to create a new password. And you can create a password that is easy to remember.
- To confirm the password, type it once again in the second box and tap “OK”.
Hence, with the help of the above Apple account recovery steps, you can get back your account. In case, you require any further help or have any issues then you are welcomed to contact customer service by Apple.
How to Recover Apple Account Through Email?
Apple account recovery with the help of email
To use apple devices, you need to have a user log in and a password of apple account. Without an apple account, you cannot access the apps or features of any apple devices.. In short apple accounts mostly work as a safety lock in of device without which you cannot log in the device.
Forgetting password of apple account
You can open and close an apple device only if you have access to its password. And now imagine, what if you end up forgetting the password of your apple account? Forgetting the password of account is unfortunate because it locks you out of your device. And to access it back you need to know the steps of apple account recovery. To recover the lost password, tap below.
Steps to recover the lost password of apple account
To recover the lost password of apple account you can either use your email address, answer security questions or request recovery key with the help of two step verification method. Now to recover apple account with the help of email is consider to be the easier and quickest. Hence follow below steps to recover your account.
Apple account recovery with email
- To recover a lost password of apple account, open the sign in link and click on ‘forgot apple password’
- Immediately you will be redirected to the account recovery link. Now you can pick email method and proceed further
- you will receive a recovery link on your mail. Open the link that will be redirected to recovery box.
- Now set a new password and re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
And that’s all how you can now log in with the help of a new password. If in case you need any more information then contact the customer care team of apple.