Need to Export Excel Document in PDF File? Get a Step by Step Instructions to do so
An Excel Sheet makes our task much simpler by providing huge data in a systematical format which becomes easy to access the required data. And one can utilize the only data which is required to access and keep the rest of the data. Also, it provides you the option to make your Excel file in PDF format.
If you are willing to export Excel document in PDF and looking out for the procedure as you don’t know how to convert Excel document in PDF file, then, you should not miss this article to read as here you would get a step by step process to do so.
Steps to convert your Excel file into PDF
- At first, you should open the Excel sheet and select the part of the file which you want to convert into a PDF file.
- Then you need to click on the File option at the left top corner.
- Further, you are required to click on the Export option.
- Then you would see Create PDF/XPS option, click on it.
- Also, you need to click on the Options button.
- And check what is there in the PDF and click on the OK if you find everything correct.
- Besides, you should select the optimization and click on the Name segment.
- Create a file name and save the file on your device.
- This is it!
With these above steps, you would be able to convert your Excel document into a PDF file without any difficulty. Moreover, if you face any issue you should not worry about it. And immediately contact the customer service if you find it difficult.