How to Reset Apple Id Password?
Apple ID is the medium through which user can do anything with their iphone like as they can sign in to icloud, shop through iTunes stores and a lot more. But if in case you have forgot your apple Id password then in such situation you will be bounded away from using any of these facilities. So the matter of fact is that the only option left is to reset the password. So all you need is your email address of your Apple ID. So in this tutorial here we are explaining how to reset Apple ID password:-
- Open official page of apple.
- Now go to login section.
- Give your apple id name or number.
- Now click on forgot password option just below.
- A new page will appear which ask for you registered mobile number.
- A verification code sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the given verification code.
- If any number is not registered with your apple account then you can also choose the registered email for reset your apple id password.
- Verification code in case of mail id will be sent to linked mail id.
- Once the verification code is entered a new page will appear.
- The new page contains direct links to reset your apple id password.
- Enter new password and confirm it by entering the password again.
- Now click on confirm to reset your password.
- Now login into your apple id with your new password.
With the assistance of above advances Reset Apple ID password you can reset Apple ID on Mac, iphone, iPad or iPod. Apple devices have bought revolution in the advanced hardware world. These have changed the way diversion organizations used to work together and these have likewise changed the way the world used to impart and get the data.
How to Reset Apple id Password without Security Questions?
Steps to reset apple id password without security questions
Apple ID is used as an authentication method for all apple devices like iPad, iPhone, Mac etc. The apple ID has a password using which users get access to their device. In case if users forget the ID’s password then it can be recovered through several ways. If you want to know the way to reset apple id password without security questions then read this blog and follow the steps.
- Go to the Apple ID account page.
- Tap on “Forgot Apple ID or password” option.
- Type your Apple ID.
- Then tap ‘Continue’.
- Now few options will be provided to reset your password. Recovery can be done through an email or by answering few security questions or by providing your recovery key.
- If you don’t remember your security questions answers then you can select either the email method or recovery key option.
- If you click on ‘Get an email’ option then a link will be sent to that email to reset Apple ID password.
- You can open that link and reset a new password.
- If you have done two-step verification for you device then you can select the recovery key option. You will then have to enter your 14 digit recovery key.
- After this a code will be sent to your linked phone number for verification.
- You have to enter the same code you got from apple password reset number in provided space.
- Now you will be able to set new password for your id.
- Make sure you set a strong and unique password.
If you face any issue while setting a new password or have any query then you can contact the Apple customer care support. They will assist you properly and provide all solutions.
How to Reset Apple id Password without Phone Number?
Follow the simple instructions to reset Apple ID password without phone number
For all those who are using iOS devices, Apple ID is an essential requirement to get the most of the Apple services like iCloud, iTunes, App Store, and many. Apple ID is one of those features which allow the users to access various Apple services using a single password or ID. However, there are times when some users might face an issue while accessing some Apple services because of the lost Apple ID password.
Luckily, the users can easily reset their Apple ID password by following some simple instructions. And in case, if you are not aware of the process, here are the steps that you can follow to reset the Apple ID password.
Resetting Apple ID password
- For this process, the user needs to visit appleid.apple.com and select Forgot password option.
- Now, the user will be directed to a new page where they need to provide the username of their account.
- After that, the user needs to select I need to reset my password option.
- Further, the user will be provided with various recovery options.
- As in this particular case, the user no longer has access to the phone number linked to their account, the user can select reset the password using email or by answering the security questions.
- If the user selects the email option for the password reset process, then they will be provided with a password reset option over email. And in case of security questions, the user will be provided with a certain set of questions to verify their account.
- And once the account is verified, the user will be provided with an option to reset the Apple ID password.
And with the completion of this process, the user can easily reset their Apple ID password and access Apple services without any interruptions. Also, one can contact Apple password reset number for required assistance to reset the password.