How to Contact Outlook Contact Number
One of the most used and free of cost service provided by Microsoft is Outlook. It is true that every application has its own advantages and disadvantages but we cannot say that they have many but that is not to worry about. Microsoft Outlook has some issue which can be sorted with the help of outlook contact number which is the one stop to get all the answer to your queries and the best part is that they are available every time. Outlook is designed in such a manner that every issue to be faced by the customer has been taken care . Still if there are any then do not worry. The customer can call and ask any questions related to billing or the accounts. The another best thing is that the installation is also take care by them. In case the customer needs any guidance on which product to purchase they can even help you on this. The customer can reach them all the time for clearing their doubts and the numbers are toll free which means free of cost. The additional advantage is that the customer can give their suggestions and can give ideas to improve the services if required.
Troubleshoot of Outlook Not Responding Errors
If your outlook application has stopped, them there are a number of reasons that could have resulted in Outlook in such a manner. Some of the most easiest solution which usually works in a majority of the cases are presented below:-
- You can try to start Outlook in the safe mode. To do so , first close outlook application.
- Now if you running windows 10, then open Outlook in safe mode by typing outlook.exe/safe in the start bar and press enter.
- In windows 8 type the same thing in the run box. In windows 7, it’s typed in the search program files and folder box.
- Now close outlook and start it in normal mode.
- Many commands in outlook require confirmation. For example dismissing all the reminders would definitely get you a confirmation from outlook before that command is carried out.
- If you are unable to find a dialogue box open then its time to move onto the next step.
- Deleting something or some file very large or deleting just files that are many numbers will appear to make that Outlook is not working and has hanged. Whereas outlook is working behind the scenes to complete the process.
- Therefore just give it sufficient time to run the process before attempting to make it functioning again.
If you still face problems, then the best course of action would be to call on the outlook customer service phone number. Calling on the outlook tech support number guarantees you that your problem would be resolved within the shortest time frame. In addition to that, it would be handled by certified and well qualified professionals.
How to Resolve When Outlook Won’t Load or Crashes
Troubleshooting Guide to the Outlook Crashing Issue
If you are facing regular crashing issue in the Microsoft outlook then this is quite a big issue that you need to deal with care.
The below mentioned steps will explain some actions that you can perform in order to resolve this issue:-
- The very first thing that you need to do is to kill all the hanging outlook processes because this may be preventing the outlook application from closing correctly and hence not letting the users to start some new outlook instance.
- So simply kill all the hanging outlook process by pressing the ctrl+alt+del into the task manager.
- Followed by switching to the processes tab and then finding all the OUTLOOK.EXE items in the list.
- And then selecting each file followed by pressing on the end process button.
- If the issue still persist then you can try starting the outlook in the safe mode.
- And that is done by clicking on its icon along with holding the ctrl button.
- And when asked about starting the outlook, you can simply confirm it by pressing the yes button.
- Another thing that you can do is, you can disable the outlook add-ins, you can choose to disable them one by one.
- That is done by visiting the tools menu followed by clicking on the trust centre and then choosing the add-ins option followed by tapping on the go button.
If you are not able to solve the issue by doing as written above then you can simply choose to contact the experts by calling them on the outlook technical support number. You will get some really beneficial solution by calling them.