How to Sign In Gmail Account in Android Phone?
In order to sign in your Gmail account in the Android phone, you need to add an account to your phone. If you are looking for how to sign in Gmail account then this article is going to finish your search.
To add an account and sign in to that account you can go through the following steps:
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone and if you are not on the latest version then update the Gmail app.
- Go to the menu option in the top of the screen.
- Tap the down arrow given in the right of the username.
- Select the type of account that you want to add and sign in.
- Go through the on screen instruction and after your account is added, you will be signed in to Gmail account.
- To sign in Gmail account, you need to enter your Google Account email or phone number and the password.
You can also sign in to a different account by tapping the “Use another account” option. Doing so will display a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page. There, you need to click Sign in option given in the top right corner of the page.