It is very important to update our phone with latest software for better performance and security. If you are using iPhone, you may need to update with the latest version of iOS. If you can see the updates, you need to do it manually. There are many users, who do not know how to update iPhone manually? Here we will discuss the steps to update your iPhone wirelessly.
If you own an iPhone and want to update the phone with latest version of iOs, you can follow the below steps.
- Plug your iPhone with power as it will take time.
- Now open your phone and connect with wireless.
- Now click on Settings and then General.
- Then go to Software update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- Click on Install to start the update.
- If asked, enter your iPhone password.
- You iPhone will be updated with new version.